HUNTER

DMC

damn everyone just needs to take a chill pill or smoke a blunt like parkrider said. i mean yea any place that opens in november is good for anyone and it will give you the fix for a few days and then you want to go upo again so you can have fun and get ur fix all over again so everyone shold just take a damn chill pill,stop fighting and grow up no one in here is in second grade atleast i dont think there is.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you samrt and read before you post you would have known that. Because i said something about my age.

35147[/snapback]

Well the way you challenged me - you acted like an adult...

You should be more careful on the internet... You may get your ass kicked someday... not by me - I'm not like that...

damn everyone just needs to take a chill pill or smoke a blunt like parkrider said. i mean yea any place that opens in november is good for anyone and it will give you the fix for a few days and then you want to go upo again so you can have fun and get ur fix all over again so everyone shold just take a damn chill pill,stop fighting and grow up no one in here is in second grade atleast i dont think there is.

35152[/snapback]

We actually gotta put up with all the people inflooding from PA and NJ in Hunter for the first few weeks until PA and NJ ski areas open... We always joke that once Camelback and Mountain Creek open things get better... We can't wait for those places to open1!

Don't see me complaining about it.... I mean it svcks thats it's crowded - but it's cool.. I don't mind...

this is one of the reasons why i like to ride by myself  i dont really have to worry about stupid arguements that happen.

35158[/snapback]

I love to ride with my gang... i just surround myself with people i know wont give me shit. But i also love to ride alone every morning for first tracks!

I'm going to ask both parties involved ONCE to please relax.

This is PAskiandride.com, of course we're going to back up our mountains. Everyone likes a mountain for certain reasons. Skidude hates Blue, and loves CB. I hate CB and I love Blue. It's your own opinion. I personally hate Hunter too. Sue me.

To say peopole on this board can't ski is just plain ignorant, so don't say that.

It really needs to snow, and mountains need to open. I can't take any more of this bickering that it seems we have to deal with once a week now, at least. Please, everyone chill, we don't want to have to close it. Keep it civil

:deadhorse::ohthedrama:

After this im not gonna mention it again, I just like how once Jeff says something, DMC is out of here and doesnt want to here it.

35169[/snapback]

No one wants to listen to jeff :rofl:rofl

We just want to ski (or ride, or tele, or tube) :lol

To say peopole on this board can't ski is just plain ignorant, so don't say that.

Thats not what I said...

I said people that diss Hunter tend to be crappy skiers...

Stop calling me ignorant...

After this im not gonna mention it again, I just like how once Jeff says something, DMC is out of here and doesnt want to here it.

35169[/snapback]

So ban me for defending where i live...

See if i give a crap...

DMC is mad that we bashed on Hunter in april and i am mad at him because he said people dont like hunter are people who cant ski it, and that is false because i  can ski everything there, but i dont enjoy it there.

35150[/snapback]

You forgot about the part where you say it sucks, and all us Hunter skiers suck.. etc...

You make yourself sound soooooooooo mellow....

yo dmc, how is hunter park? Do they even have a park? I never hear nething about hunter terrainpark wise. If i hear some good things i might wanna take a trip out there. Ive never been there, but it doesnt hurt to take a trip out and see what everyone else is talking about.

DMC, why do you care what a bunch of people in PA say about Hunter, especially if you can't wait for places like CB to open so the crowds from PA stop coming to your home mountain. You want support for the local area, but not from PA skiers and Riders? How old are you, you keep referring to montage skier as a "kid".

Thats not what I said...

I said people that diss Hunter tend to be crappy skiers...

Stop calling me ignorant...

35181[/snapback]

Now we have a generilzation about people who dis hunter?

:rofl

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that one.

DMC you should stick around, you are keeping me ammused :lol

DMC,  why do you care what a bunch of people in PA say about Hunter, especially if you can't wait for places like CB to open so the crowds from PA stop coming to your home mountain.  You want support for the local area, but not from PA skiers and Riders?  How old are you, you keep referring to montage skier as a "kid".

35185[/snapback]

Hes old enough to be skierforever....Well maybe not that old, but he could be as old as you :blink:

haha it really does need to snow.

can i add my 2 cents on hunter? (yes) okay then..

i do agree with the people on here who is saying people from hunter are obnoxious beacuase both times i was there the people there were rediculas. Also i do think DMC was pretty ignorant when he said that the only people who hate hunter is the people who cant ski it. thats such a rediculas thing to say. Im with the PA people here

I'm 42... Been skiing since 18... Learned to ski in the Poconos..

And guess what - I ready could care less what you kids think of me...

All i care about is you guys growing up and realizing that every mountain has something good to offer..

And that every time you act all "big" and diss a ski area - you may influence someone from not going...

And that hurts peoples income and livelyhood...

As far as not caring about CB skiers early season... No I don't - becuase they are just here for the day - when CB opens - they're going to go there..

What i care about is people who come for the weekends... And spend cash in town and support the town...

I stand by my statement that people that diss Hunter TEND to be people that just don't know how to ski it.....

I challenge anybody to come up and ski with me... If you can hang - you will have a good time... If not - I'll pcik up the cost of your lift ticket...