TR 1/3 Sugar Gonezo

DiMe

Just got back from a short morning session at Blue The True.  Arrived in the lower lot at 9:15 and headed over to the Comet.  First run I opted for the longest run available tut, connector, vista to burma.  Rock solid groomers fast and still edgable but a little sketchy.  Things started softening up around 10:30 when the guns were getting shut down.

Looks like they're focusing most their efforts on reconditioning whats open and getting Lazy Mile back open as well as add Upper Main to the mix.  I would be shocked if Upper Man didn't join the lineup this weekend.  Upper paradise needs more work and Razors has not made much progress.  Tonights the worth snowmaking night of the week followed by the two best tomorrow and Friday.  Id expect in the least the return of Lazy Mile, Paradise and an additional Upper Main come Saturday.  All in all JADIP now time for sleeps.

20240103_110443.jpg

20240103_110521.jpg

20240103_110527.jpg

• Like 5
  • Boner City 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did they blow a lot of snow on upper Main Street?  I should be up there tomorrow for opening. 

Yes all the way until the weather forced the guns off.  3 more nights of that and it'll open this weekend.  They were also hammering all of Lazy until the last second.