January 10

C1erArt

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Why?? On epic Powder Days, charge non season pass holders as high as they'll possibly pay, even $500 or $1000 if possible, and the ski hill station will be a little less crowded for us VIP season passholders. Then Blue will make bank and can invest in the mountain by spending the money on extra cattle corral ropes for the VIP line, and maybe hand out free mini hot cocoas for the first 10 season passholders. And there won't be pictures of thousands in line being spread all over social media. Everyone wins.

Thanks 

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks 

You're welcome, and any time. Blue should hire me as Senior Economic Advisor and pay me to draw demand curves all day long. You can be Senior Social Media Marketing Manager and we can hang out in the break room drinking Yoo-Hoos 

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

You're welcome, and any time. Blue should hire me as Senior Economic Advisor and pay me to draw demand curves all day long. You can be Senior Social Media Marketing Manager and we can hang out in the break room drinking Yoo-Hoos 

@saltyant you should do focus groups..you can get paid cold hard cash which can easily be converted into five packs of Yoo Hoo and foot by the foot.  Remember to hook up airhead, dime, enjorales sons and cousin and Harold..better get two five packs. 

• Thanks 1