Pass at CB

LineSki

holy shit that is really weird, I was just about to post that. Im just curious what benefits it could have?

You can't make the pass in photoshop anymore.

They could scan and keep track of runs/speed etc...but that would cost money. If they do anything, they will probably just scan them to make sure they are real passes.

Waita minute.... yesterday? so did we!!!!.... and we didn't skip dryland training.. wimp :wiggle

Yeah yeah yeah, I wasn't able to make it man...Dad wanted to pick up his pass when we left...at like 1.

Anyway its sketchy whether ill get up there for the next 2 weeks, since Mum has stuff to do on all of them... :unsure:

Wouldn't it suck if the liftey asked you for your phone number, and you didn't know it....

hey i dont know my home phone numer. i haven't given it out in like 6 years (sisters is always on it) so dont make fun of stupid people like me.

Edited by VTmark

hey i dont know my home phone numer. i haven't given it out in like 6 years (sisters is always on it) so dont make fun of retards like me.

Well I'm sure if the picture didn't look like you, or the pass looked like it was fake, then they would be able to pull that info up real quick (if they went into scanning passes)