From the Weather Channel

Ski

I saw the same sorta thing on www.accuweather.com and freaked out (happily of course). Then my mom complained how its going to hurt the trees, and I told her that it doesn't matter because I can still setup a rail, but I don't think she cared. Snow!

RAIN WILL DEVELOP OVER THE CATKILLS AND NORTHERN WAYNE COUNTY IN NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA. RAIN WILL MIX WITH...OR CHANGE TO WET SNOW BY TONIGHT OVER THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS. SNOW COULD BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES FROM TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY NIGHT OVER THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS WITH MORE THAN 7 INCHES OF HEAVY WET SNOW POSSIBLE.

It all seems to depend on what station you watch...one says 1-2", while another says 6-12". And timing is different, too.

After three straight weeks of working in the rain, I'm more than happy to shoot football in the snow. The first five minutes of this afternoon's game was sunny, then a huge black cloud drop 1/2" of rain in about 15 minutes. Again.

They'll "move around" our groomer which saves that sideways pack-it-down walk uphill, but the lift hasn't had it's inspection yet. Ty and I are hiking for turns with rock skis as soon as 4 inches fall.

The 'dude and I don't mind hiking for our turns. See you tomorrow AM... :woot

yeah timing is alot to do with it i agree. (sry for the so called fals info thats what i saw in a wether channel i was watching) theres soo many theries going around and evrything now and what not liek i havent even seen a drop of rain and its 9:22. sooo. when its comming i dunno... :no