Montage has snow

Wolverine21

Not offical til we see a picture...CB has snow, and there is a picture of it floating around here somewhere

Well Montage was on Wnep 16. They had a little thing on there, where the comissioner said that if this weather continues then they could try for thanksgiving weekend. Also he said that Lackawanna County residents get 20% off of tickets and what not. Here id the term he used, "It's an automatic 20 percent off of any price we have here". If this is true, then i am going to have to get my pass for 20% cheaper. But if he said everything and it isnt covered i am gonna scream at them, and tell them false advertisement.

Edited by montageskier

Well Montage was on Wnep 16. They had a little thing on there, where the comissioner said that if this weather continues then they could try for thanksgiving weekend. Also he said that Lackawanna County residents get 20% off of tickets and what not. Here id the term he used, "It's an automatic 20 percent off of any price we have here". If this is true, then i am going to have to get my pass for 20% cheaper. But if he said everything and it isnt covered i am gonna scream at them, and tell them false advertisement.

did you tivo it? :blink:

Anyone planning on going within the next week for a pass? If so post here if the 20% deal works for getting the pass. Wouldn't be much of a surprise that if your allowed to use the 20% on a pass that they will try the "not valid with any other discounts" and call the pre-season price a discount. In which case waiting until after the pre-seaon price would be the better of the two deals.

Anyone planning on going within the next week for a pass? If so post here if the 20% deal works for getting the pass. Wouldn't be much of a surprise that if your allowed to use the 20% on a pass that they will try the "not valid with any other discounts" and call the pre-season price a discount. In which case waiting until after the pre-seaon price would be the better of the two deals.

It doesnt work, i called up and said exactly what he said. I think im gonna calll wenp and try to get the story. because i really want the discount. "It's an automatic 20 percent off of any price we have here". Cuz what does that sound like for us lackawanna county residents. Im goin down tommorow to yell at them, and meet the new park guys. For anyone intrested tommorow from 11-4 there is a job fair in the lodge.

Thanks. I am gonna print it out, and if i dont get a seasons pass cheaper , I dont no what im gonna do but they will be frustrated with me.

I can't imagine you Lackawanna people won't get the 20% off of the early discount. The current price is the early season price. They can't charge you MORE for the current pass, then take 20% off. If they tried that, then stop in it at the TV station at the bottom of the hill...they'd love to run that story.

I can't imagine you Lackawanna people won't get the 20% off of the early discount. The current price is the early season price. They can't charge you MORE for the current pass, then take 20% off. If they tried that, then stop in it at the TV station at the bottom of the hill...they'd love to run that story.

Good idea, My parents are out of town so next weekend when i actually buy my pass i will try it. Im just goin up to meet the park guys tommorow.

I actually wasnt abale to get up there. But, i think im going up for my pass on friday or saturday. So i will definetlay find out. I am actually palnnin on goin in the garage where they keep the groomers, and rails and takin pics with my phone..

alright cool, i'm just hoping for a rainbow. rail or box doesn't matter to me. A flat down would also be nice for the top of the park where the first pitch is right after the entrance...but i'm not holding my breath. It would be awesome if they had the same setup on switch with the jumps a little smaller, and then on whistler have a more advanced park with new rails and boxes...i would love to see the entire upper and lower fastrack as a park, but it is just too nice of a cruiser. Nobody ever goes onto it, especially when long haul isn't turning, nobody wants to hike to upper.

alright cool, i'm just hoping for a rainbow. rail or box doesn't matter to me. A flat down would also be nice for the top of the park where the first pitch is right after the entrance...but i'm not holding my breath. It would be awesome if they had the same setup on switch with the jumps a little smaller, and then on whistler have a more advanced park with new rails and boxes...i would love to see the entire upper and lower fastrack as a park, but it is just too nice of a cruiser. Nobody ever goes onto it, especially when long haul isn't turning, nobody wants to hike to upper.

I heard from a ski school employee that Whistler or the fast track slopes will be were the park is. I would also like to see a fdf box, rainbox box or rail, rollercoaster box, s rail, and bigger jumps. I also heard from this same person that the jumps are supposed to be bigger since the guys running the park were diggers at camp and no what they are doing.

Edited by montageskier

I went up for my pass today, And i didnt get the 20% off but i got $22 off whatever percent that is.i think it was for returning lackawanna county people, but not sure. Also the guy there told me a rainbow rail, a bunch of boxes, and also they have bought new rails the past two years but never put them in. So there will be a bunch of stuff going in. So should be good. It doesnt look like passes are selling well, they have been out for a week, and only 31 have been sold.

That would be weird having the park on whistler. That trail is so infrequently open. Even when it is there is never anyone on it. I've never been on that trail with anyone other than the guys I was with.

If wierd means good, then its a yes. Because i would love for it to be like that, empty. I think spike would be the best for a park, since its got good headwalls for landings of the jumps and nice flatter areas in the middle and bottom of the slope for rails. Like guy who printed out my pass toldme to call in 2 weeks so that me and the park guy could schedule a meeting.

I went up for my pass today, And i didnt get the 20% off but i got $22 off whatever percent that is.i think it was for returning lackawanna county people, but not sure. Also the guy there told me a rainbow rail, a bunch of boxes, and also they have bought new rails the past two years but never put them in. So there will be a bunch of stuff going in. So should be good. It doesnt look like passes are selling well, they have been out for a week, and only 31 have been sold.

Do you mean for returning pass holders? If so unfortunately it won't help me out. I can't imagine the opening time of 12 to be a reak selling point for passes... Hopefully what you heard about the park is true, i can't wait.

Do you mean for returning pass holders? If so unfortunately it won't help me out. I can't imagine the opening time of 12 to be a reak selling point for passes... Hopefully what you heard about the park is true, i can't wait.

I know the park thing is true,because they already have the rails. But i didnt really catch what the discount was for. But i think it was people who had passes last year from lackawanna county.,