Doesnt look to bad

Sno Mountain Skier

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-15day...=18507&metric=0

Doesnt look to bad, it should be gettin colder with a lot of the lows int he mud to upper 20's there. Hopefully day 14 and 15 are just tottally wrong with 50's and more like 44. It says 6 out of 15 days will be below freezing lows, which is great.

thanksgivin is my birthday! YAY lol thats the only reason Im lookin forward to it

I'm feeling you on that one... mine's the following day... and I'm just praying it's cold enough to be out on the slopes... that would be one heck of a birthday present to myself.

These forecasts are all over the place. I don't even look at them anymore. Although Accuweather does seem to be better than weather.com. Besides anything over 5 days ahead of time is just estimating and averaging in what happened in the past, more or less educated guessing.

Edited by Luke

I know JF is under new management this year (so I assume BB is too). At a meeting they had with all there staff members, they said they wanted to open Dec 1st every year. They also said they weren't sure it would happen this year, since at that meeting, all the papers were just signed, and they wanted to interview ALL the staff...and all that good stuff. So I'm saying no JF/BB before Dec :(

I don't think CB would make snow before Thanksgiving, regardless. Too busy deflating the plastic flamingos.

When I picked my pass up yesterday, the only comment I could get was that they had no plans to open "any time soon"

:angry:

Looks like a few weeks of driving north.

When I picked my pass up yesterday, the only comment I could get was that they had no plans to open "any time soon"

Of course they don't have any intention of opening any time soon. Skimom's right... it's all about the plastic flamingos.

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-15day...=18507&metric=0

Doesnt look to bad, it should be gettin colder with a lot of the lows int he mud to upper 20's there. Hopefully day 14 and 15 are just tottally wrong with 50's and more like 44. It says 6 out of 15 days will be below freezing lows, which is great.

Bring on Da SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wiggle

Not what I heard, that must have been old management talking.

It does have to get cold enough and the stuff has been set up for over a month. Soon as it gets cold its a go.

Maybe CB is trying to put on a good poker face then shock every other mountain. I don't know for sure and only time will tell. Proll with CB is they have a lot of junk to cover up at the bottom of mountain compared to other mountains so its a day or two delay blowing enough to cover all that stuff.