just got off the phone with BC

VTmark

yea well i can explain some of it, there has been delays with the magic carpet for the tubing, its like 780ft long and u cant put that in in snow, but theyll prolly start blowing next week, hey either way the forcast is mad good way better then last years start im pumped

they dont need to blow snow near the tubing run. what about just at the top?

umm considering ur skiing over some high power lines, water lines, and what not, not to mention that the piles wont be pushed out ryte away so there will be bare spots, plus ull get in trouble, security is there 24-7 anymore, and id rather deal wit security, cuz snowmaking are my boys and all, but there a different breed of human, they will not be too happy at all if they find u there, so in other words, dont do it, its not worth losing a pass or something

Ok guys,

Here is the official word from Bear Creek. We attempted to make snow Saturday night, but it just wasn't the right condidtions. So the plan now is to start blowing snow later this week (when the temperature drops) and keep the guns on for a few days so we can develop a good base. I don't want to make any promises, but if everything works out, we theoretically could open as early as December 1st!