Today 2/18

skigurl

Dude did anyone ski today, and was it as nice as the pics look, i wish we had off it looks so nice!!!!!!!!!

all of new york state has off this week :o

So I guess your are saying that I should go to work tomorrow instead of being lured in by the beautiful blue sky and the limited number of days I have left?

Dude did anyone ski today, and was it as nice as the pics look, i wish we had off it looks so nice!!!!!!!!!

all of new york state has off this week :o

So I guess your are saying that I should go to work tomorrow instead of being lured in by the beautiful blue sky and the limited number of days I have left?

look at the lift lines in the one picture! keep in mind they take these pics early in the morning!

Every year I find one day to sneak out of work and take a day for myself. :woot I have not done that yet this year. he best part about it is the amount of skiing I can do due to the low crowd count and the daytime sun. Since my schedule is somewhat open tomorrow (Friday is out of the question) I though tomorrow might be the day. But if I can't do what I want then it doesn't make sense. :banghead I think I will do the AM on Saturday get there very early and leave early. I can probably get more in between 8 and 10 than any other part of the day.

Until a few weeks ago, I was working 2-10:30, I use to get up early, drive up to be there by 8 (1:45 drive), and ski till 12 so I could get back to work by 2... It was great because of what you said... you can ski soooo much more in the AM weekdays than any other time, I'm gonna miss that!

I think I will do the AM on Saturday get there very early and leave early.  I can probably get more in between 8 and 10 than any other part of the day.

I can rarely take a week day off and go to the Poconos (although I can justify taking several days off and travelling farther away to ski ;) ), so most of my local skiing is done Saturday mornings. I typically get up at 5:00 am, walk the dog, throw my pack in the car and am off by 5:30 am. That usually gets me to the lifts about the time the slopes are opened.

I find the slopes remain fairly open until about 10:00 am and don't get really crowded until after lunch time (say 1:00 pm). Unless it is an exceptional day, I usually skip lunch and quit skiing about 1:00 pm when the crowds start building up.

Today was excellent; the first day that I remember feeling hot. It was day 40 for me, although most days were about two hours, or following a little kid. I've discovered that 3 to 6pm is a pretty awesome time slot for open slopes and warm temps during the week.

And more props going out to ThinkSnow. Your guys did another top notch job getting my newest gear to my front door today. But I was wondering if you guys ever get bored and just start opening stuff? I don't mean any offense, it's just that I'm pretty sure I would.

Today was excellent; the first day that I remember feeling hot. It was day 40 for me, although most days were about two hours, or following a little kid. I've discovered that 3 to 6pm is a pretty awesome time slot for open slopes and warm temps during the week.

And more props going out to ThinkSnow. Your guys did another top notch job getting my newest gear to my front door today. But I was wondering if you guys ever get bored and just start opening stuff? I don't mean any offense, it's just that I'm pretty sure I would.

:lol: i love how ya act as if he owns the place :P I'm sure greg is anxuious as hell to get back on the snow, and his first place hes goin? BLUE! why? cause hes gunna face his fears and hit that jump again! :lol::lol:

i do that all the time too, except on peak weekends (i ski 4:30 and on to avoid crowds).....this weekend will be empty as it is gunna rain saturday

So glad that I did not feer the rain! :D I had a great morining! Today is what is all about. Just as we had described - beat the crowd, hit the best snow, suck up the blue sky and sunshine - it was a blast. 30 -40 runs and just when the crowd got out of hand I left!

i do that all the time too, except on peak weekends (i ski 4:30 and on to avoid crowds).....this weekend will be empty as it is gunna rain saturday

So glad that I did not feer the rain! :D I had a great morining! Today is what is all about. Just as we had described - beat the crowd, hit the best snow, suck up the blue sky and sunshine - it was a blast. 30 -40 runs and just when the crowd got out of hand I left!

skiing today was GREEAT at blue, conditions were superb.....wasnt slushy, just soft and PERFECT! Crowds remained pretty light all day :P