WOW!!!!!! Bear Might actually blow some snow...

emsp4life

I'll speak for BC....

Yo Doug.... Put up or Sh###t up!

I think it's pretty cool that Doug and POC were all over this. They weren't dissing in ANY way, just setting the facts straight. And I'm sure BC Chick appreciates getting the correct facts. But I think that free pass sitting there is some sort of a trap, Doug...don't do it, pal :no

Oh, and I just wanted to let you all know that The Hideout bulldozers have been busy and we now have the largest vertical in PA at 3,162ft. And we're buying Blue's entire lift system, so you guys better get used to hiking. :yes

I think it's pretty cool that Doug and POC were all over this. They weren't dissing in ANY way, just setting the facts straight. And I'm sure BC Chick appreciates getting the correct facts. But I think that free pass sitting there is some sort of a trap, Doug...don't do it, pal :no

Oh, and I just wanted to let you all know that The Hideout bulldozers have been busy and we now have the largest vertical in PA at 3,162ft. And we're buying Blue's entire lift system, so you guys better get used to hiking. :yes

Why would you buy blue's lift system :confused by simple maths it's going to take 1 1/2 hours get back up the hill... take CB's quads instead. :yes

Doug,

I'm glad to hear that you're going to take me up on the offer and give Bear Creek a try. I think you'll be impressed with how much we have ready on opening day. PM me your full name and address so I can leave you a ticket at Guest Services for opening day. You'll need to show ID to get it.

Can you just mail me a voucher if I give you my address? That way I can go when everythings open and the park is all built.

Doug,

My invite was for opening day so that I can personally show you that Bear Creek will have the majority of thr mountain open. I can't send you a voucher to use on any day. However, if there is a day that you're planning on visiting (that's not a weekend), let me know and I'll see if I can leave a ticket for you.

also when blue opened it wasnt anything near 95%, but they had runs open, I was there with Justo, well open in a good amount of time, its still gunna be an early season so why is everyone so po-ed about it, Let think positive not so negative were all up here doing our best to make everyone very happy this year, lets not forget that!

Sounds good, so you snowboard. Do you also work at Bear Creek during the summer? I heard that they do alot of weddings during the summer now that they have a new lodge. That Viva La Bam episode was great marketing for you guys.

Yes, I work full time here as the Public Relations Manager. We've been very busy with weddings, banquets and our restaurant over the summer. And yes, I was in charge of the whole Viva La Bam filming. It was great national exposure for Bear Creek and I don't regret having them here, but we certainly won't be doing it again!

Did you get to meet Bam? Viva La Bam is one of my favorites. I'm thinking of sometime just going to random bars in West Chester to see if I can find Don Vito.

i kinda met im. i've always thought that show sucks and he should be carasted for being so stupid. please god i hope he gets taken out of the geen pool soon.

also when blue opened it wasnt anything near 95%, but they had runs open, I was there with Justo, well open in a good amount of time, its still gunna be an early season so why is everyone so po-ed about it, Let think positive not so negative were all up here doing our best to make everyone very happy this year, lets not forget that!

they just need their snow fix. were always raving about you guys once the seson starts. people are just getting ancy.

i've been a passholder or employee for years now and had to really think about the last time BC opened with only a few trails open. every year they pretty much opn with everything except timberline including a well put together park that typically tops most mtns in PA's park at peak season. whenever this season's opening day is, i'll definitly be there.

Bear is an all new mountain, Doug.. We had our end of the season PASR day there and it changed everyones attitude about that mountain. However, if you are only into free riding and you are and expert rider then, it can get boring after 1/2 a day. We go there in the evenings for Nastar and the park - 4 hours is perfect unless it is a party like a PASR Day..

every year since it became bear creek it has been a new mountain, it's crazy. if the last you were there it was still doe mt, it defnitely counts as skiing/riding a new mountain.

as for bam, i can't stand him and would love to tell him. it's a shame fairman's is the only boardshop within an hour's drive i can find stuff i like since they all love him to death.

What are the conditions like up at Bear Creek right now? Will they keep making snow? When is the opening? I would really like to see an opening when Camelback will. :yes:wiggle:downhill::banana: Peanut butter jelly time peunut butter jelly time, where you at where you at; there you go there you go; penut butter jelly with a base ball bat! Ok that was from Family Guy! It was funny.

I hope to see everyone up at Bear Creek on opening day. (We'll be making a final decision on opening day within the next hour or so and I will let you know as soon as I hear.) However, just to clarify, I am not able to provide lift tickets to PSAR members for opening day. I've had quite a few people ask me about the offer that was posted in this forum. That offer was for the person who didn't think Bear Creek was a valuable mountain and didn't believe that we would have 95% of our mountain ready on opening day. Again, sorry for any confusion.