Skiers r better than snowboarders!!!!!!!!!

mojoskier

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea mojo what is ur problem dude

no one like to read postts about ppl arguing about things that have already been fought over

stop posting thisngs like why do u hate these things so ppl will get into one huge never ending arguments

before when the board was just starting and up till recently there were no arguments about why ppl hate a certain mtn nor have we had threads about trying to get arguments started so just stop ur useless ranting

and if you don't like pa sking or anything we talk about on here cough (pasucks)cough then just leave it was so much better before we had everyone arguing and tryuing to start fights

and if you want to find out if someone hates skiers or boarders go to ns or snowboard.com

just let us talk about why we like skiing or riding

no hateing everyone or mtn becasue ther not perfect like other mtns

since this is posted in park and pipe, im guessing you are saying that skiing is better than snowboarding for the forementioned?

first off, who gives a Fu#K about your opinion?

second, most people who have ANY skill can recognize others for talent. i only snowboard but have no problem riding halfpipe or park with people on skiis. everyone is there to have a good time.

the only people that bother me are annoying kids in the park who think they are so good and just constantly brag about how good they are and bug you.

[edit] man screw arguing, seven springs is open and im going riding!

Edited by Jer

This is why I love this board so much. If this topic was posted on almost any other board in the world, it would have turned into a flame war instantly. Everyone gets along here is a sensible normal human being. I can't even go on newschoolers because of how utterly stupid everyone is. Ah the beauty of paskiandride.com

This is why I love this board so much. If this topic was posted on almost any other board in the world, it would have turned into a flame war instantly. Everyone gets along here is a sensible normal human being. I can't even go on newschoolers because of how utterly stupid everyone is. Ah the beauty of paskiandride.com

Just wait. Pasr isnt that big yet. wait till the board gets bigger. More idoits from ns.com and sb.com will start appearing and well have the same problems as them.

yeah thats why I love this board to. I dont hate snowboarders... I ski with a couple of them, although my friends and I do have a friendly little war going on between skiers and snowboarders. I just dont like the snowboarders who run over the back of your tips.... they deserve a ski boot to the teeth.

Just wait. Pasr isnt that big yet. wait till the board gets bigger. More idoits from ns.com and sb.com will start appearing and well have the same problems as them.

as long as we keep gaining quality people and the moderators keep doing a great job this will always be a positive place to talk about skiing and riding.

Skiers aren't better than snowboarders. Snowboarders aren't better than skiers. I skied for a long time. I didn't like the snowboard crowd. Then I tried snowboarding. I'm a snowboarder now. Six seasons and I love it more and more with every ride. I still have my skis, just in case I feel the urge to dust em' off and ski. I skied once for about 15 minutes out west. Once in six years. It just doesn't seem fun to me like snowboarding does. That doesn't mean snowboarding is better, just more fun for me.

agreed, i wanted to smack this idiot(snowboarder) today at the hill. there was just one baby rail and a table in the little park and I kept hearing him going on how "i swear to god im so sick of seeing people going 270 onto this thing" it was more his tone of voice that got to me and i just said "im sick of people taking snowboarding so serious and not having any fun" i dont think he understood me or really even knew i was talking to him.

its all about having fun, thats why we all do this. right?