Our Park is Ready To Go!!

lurker

Hey everybody! I just got back from Switzerland (sick skiing by the way, just wanted to rub it in) and the our crew has been working on snowmaking and the park. We don't quite have the same amount of snowmaking equipment as Camelback, but it's coming along pretty well. We've got some pretty cool stuff this year, and our cheif photographer/skiing Will should be along shortly to post pictures.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Hey everybody, here's the pictures of our park so far.

SnowMaker.jpg

Starting it up in the very beginning

Flatbox.jpg

Our sick new flatbox setup in the snow

brad%20box.jpg

The Public Enemy aka Brad hitting up the flatbox

Anthony%20Rail%20Press.jpg

Anthony nosepressing the handrail.

We've got more pictures at our site www.bradsplace.org in the gallery.

Here's a direct link to the gallery that has all the pictures: Gallery Page. I wish I could post the pictures of the entire hill right now, but unfortuantely they're on my sister's camera. I tried to wake her up to ask her where it was and she told me that it was on the dresser (which it wasn't), the "Gondola chair" (which it definetly wasn't because we don't have a gondola :D), and the "Chair next to the snowmaker" (which doesn't exist so it wasn't there either), so in conclusion I can't find those pictures for now.

Basically right now we have a big hill with a small jump on the left, in the middle the big box, and on the right a handrail. I'm hoping to bring down my smaller box, and my smaller rail just for some variety. I also have seen a huge flatdown rail we will probably put in soon, but it looks pretty beastly. The c-rainbow is at Anthony's house, so if we can figure a way to get it over, we might set that up too. I skiied it today and it was awesome. Hopefully it survives the warm spell.

The slope is at my friend Will a.k.a stbgskibum247's house. Its not public access, but we're pretty open to allowing people to come. You'd have to talk to Will about it. Especially if you have a rail or something, then your a shoe-in haha. I think for instance that Will said it was okay for the Blue Mt. Freeride Team to come over and stuff like that.

The slope is at my friend Will a.k.a stbgskibum247's house. Its not public access, but we're pretty open to allowing people to come. You'd have to talk to Will about it. Especially if you have a rail or something, then your a shoe-in haha. I think for instance that Will said it was okay for the Blue Mt. Freeride Team to come over and stuff like that.

Do you have a friend that rides regularly with you who works at the LOFT?

Gimme that gun!

Do you have a friend that rides regularly with you who works at the LOFT?

Gimme that gun!

We have some friends that we ride with from the Loft. Not regularly, but sometimes. We know Pete DuBois, and Eric (don't know his last name) who both work there. I was actually just up there this afternoon talking to them. They were over riding last night.

We have some friends that we ride with from the Loft. Not regularly, but sometimes. We know Pete DuBois, and Eric (don't know his last name) who both work there. I was actually just up there this afternoon talking to them. They were over riding last night.

Small world... COOL! they were talking about you in the shop on Sunday.

Anybody with rails the're willing to lend us for the park let us know.

by the way i'm The Public Enemies brother

i might actually have to get rid of mine because my granparents keep asking me where i am going to put this thing. because i have no room at my house