I Lovee Itt!

Speed Skier09

For Snowboarding maybe....As for skiing (racing) it is much worse. Last weekend there was supposed to be a race at MC but the messed up coaches from there told all of there kids to register for a race at a different mountain, and only like 5 other people registered (4 from CB I think). So the race was canceled. Pretty sure none of you guys give a flying f*ck about that but Im just trying to procrastinate. Well back to work :angry:

take a look at MC's terrain park i mean terrain parkS and superpipe and u will understand wat i'm talkin about. they have the craziest "features" and they're alll fuckin huge! y do u think thers alot of pros that ride ther several times during the yr and MC is in alot of recent videos. one time we rode with a filmer from straight jacket films while he was workin on a part for a new video with sum riders. i don't want any footy from CB even in my video that i'm making its just lame all around. its like having a vert competition in a 3 foot mini pipe its just wrong. check out MC's site and look at ther new rails liek ther 40 ft down rail, kinks, and the poop daddy (around 6ft tall flat rail) the only reason i go to CB is 1. i work ther 2. to meet chicks. MC i go to actual ride and film. (debate time :angry: )

I went up there this past friday. And being early in the season..they had some nice stuff up.. got some sweet stuff too..also busted my face :D haha

but yeah.. Mtn creek is for the person who wants to actually become good at park and/or pipe. Theyre parks are amazing and often compete with the big well known park mountains in the west/ rockies. Theyre owned by Intrawest.. who owns whistler, park city, copper, stratton. I think that explains it all