Hey CB

skidude

Opening Day trails: Camelback will open on Friday, December 9th with the following trails: Marjie's Delight, Sullivan's Trial, Marc Antony, Honeymoon Lane, Sphinx, The Meadows, Laurel Glade, The Birches, King Tut, Coolmoor and the Sunbowl. The halfpipe and some terrain features will be open on Friday as well. Look for more terrain to open shortly after we open.

Unless the 1/2 pipe is its own trial now, I only count 11 trails. Maybe you should start blasting on rocket to make your 12 trail!!!!

I look again, are you counting the 1/2 pipe as a trail? Now CB has 34 trails everyone!!! :confused

Camelback will open for the season on Friday, December 9th from 8am to 5pm . We will open with up to 12 trails including the halfpipe

Whats the 12th one they are blowing on to try and open it? Rocket would be nice (but I don't see that happening)

Lights are on the east side of mountain tonight. Can't tell by live cam if they are doing something over there, but they changed the position of the cam to face east today. Maybe that is a hint.

Lights are on the east side of mountain tonight. Can't tell by live cam if they are doing something over there, but they changed the position of the cam to face east today. Maybe that is a hint.

Cept NBC controls the cam. Its possible CB called them up, and we can hope!

Atleast they have good weather now <_<