blue sunday?

Zonked

I'm new to this board! Hello! Anyways, plans are to head up to Blue this Sunday, BUT, maybe go to Hunter for the Burton Demo instead..We'll see...

Welcome!!

Awesome, I was just seeing who all was goin to be there. Plans might change for me too but blue is my friends first pick soo whatever is cool ha

Yeah. We were in Paris for a week then headed to Aix en Provance for a few days. Then left France to Monaco for a few days then off to Italy for 4 or so days

one of the best trips I've ever been on

Edited by Zonked

Awesome I spent two weeks in Europe with a previous girlfriend in 2001 right after I finished college. Paris to Amsterdam to Basel Rhinelander Switzerland and then back to Paris. My next trip across the pond will definitely involve skiing.

Thats awesome. I definately miss it over there. I'd go back in a heart beat. Of course I'd love to envolve skiing if I were to go back over there. I would love to just travel for a few months, visit places all over and ski and what not. Only if I had endless amounts of money lol

If you like to ski and travel, you can never have to much $$$. Ideally I'd like to save up enough money so I never have to work and can live a life of total leisure. I'll have to sell an awful lot of tombstones and some mauseleums to achieve that. Right now I feel like I have a pretty good balance of work and leisure. Anyway for being only 17, your off to a good start travel-wise.

ha Yeah. My family travels alot-I'm thankful for that because I love it. Been to quite a few places :)