Mountain Creek's Park

method9455

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last season - the flat-down box, remember the tiny ass gap? i went on a warm day and the ramp was melting fast, i had hit it the same way about 5 times and then i just came up short, maybe iwas tired, maybe the ramp was small, i dunno. At least I work at a shop now so getting it fixed was no big deal

how did you go about fixing that?

man last year was the first year i aired out and it was so exciting. my style is so shitty in it cuz i feel like i'm just surviving but i was riding a Ride Kink in the pipe, now that I have a stiff board it should be fun as hell. I'll be up there tomorrow (wednesday), probably doing vernon park (first left with the two jumps) to super pipe all night (too bad the bridge isn't open).

Black helmet, black hoodie, tan pants, blue altered genetics, checkerboard goggles and a pink bandanna - the names Kevin.

damn wish i could head up.. i have classes all day.. 8am-5pm..

but anywho you should have a good time.. pipe is sick and the jumps were really nice today

next week im headin up sometime with some friends ill let ya know when and maybe we can ride together sometime this season

yea i refused to hit it after about 12 last year, the only time it was ever any good was during a comp, those days it was so much fun. otherwise too many people who can't ride ruined it.

hopefully sugar will open soon.

i'll be at creek tomorrow, pink bandanna, black/silver striped board (for part of the day) and a clear/blue board (pipe riding), checkerboard goggles and anon hoodie, tan pants, black helmet.

the names kevin if you see me call me out

• 3 weeks later...

alright, the set up is of 2/14/06:

first set: down box, thin black down box

second set: down/flat/drop/down grand prix box, square bar grand prix hand rail

Same 2 hits and flat down box to the left trail.

to the right: C-box, flat bar, tree bonk, spine, 40 ft. box (2ft wide), another tree jib thing, 40 ft long down hand rail, multiangle battleship box and that long flat bar.

as for sugar jib park at he bottom.. theres a flat box, then a down rail and a down box next to eachother.. and after that theres a smaller jump..

I think that's it. i did my best haha.

plus in the intro park, flat box, battleship, tree hip, small jump. south park there is a flat box a flat rail and 2 15 foot tabletop jumps. sugar also has the battleship box waiting to go up, should be up soon.

looks like indpendance is a 65' hip/jump, upslope box, poopdaddy (the super high rail, like 8 foot high 30 feet long double barrel rail), a jump, and a road gap. yea, a road gap. its super large and people are gonna get so worked if they come up short. i haven't seen the road gap finished but i saw them working it and you can drive a cat through it fo sho

and solid jibbing in that video

plus in the intro park, flat box, battleship, tree hip, small jump. south park there is a flat box a flat rail and 2 15 foot tabletop jumps. sugar also has the battleship box waiting to go up, should be up soon.

looks like indpendance is a 65' hip/jump, upslope box, poopdaddy (the super high rail, like 8 foot high 30 feet long double barrel rail), a jump, and a road gap. yea, a road gap. its super large and people are gonna get so worked if they come up short. i haven't seen the road gap finished but i saw them working it and you can drive a cat through it fo sho

and solid jibbing in that video

what the poopdaddys gonna be up!! haha i cant wait

hey all,

I hit up creek yesterday and was the first to hit the upslope and the poop daddy... (the poopdaddy is a flat bar by the way) take offs onto them were sooo nice... the hip wasnt open but i can assure you its ginormous! I cant wait to head back.

yeah i thought it was flat.. they havent had that thing up in years.. haha

gallery_444_9_8147.jpg

heres the upslant box and poop daddy in the background..

gallery_444_9_13801.jpg

Edited by brtndominant

i'm impressed with what they've done with the lack of snow, but a little disappointed that they haven't made the sweet hit on khyber thats usually there and the one on great northern has been replaced by the double jib which is obvioulsy not what they planned originally cuz they plowed out the table to cover the melting, i have a feeling they're going to do that to the khyber one soon too

i'm not sure but it probably has to do with falling off it on your would make you shit your pants. seriously, u ever fall hard enough on your ass where it feels like u just broke your asshole in half? like that SUCKS.

that rail is scary as shit though i'm not sure if i can man up to it this year, its like 10-12 feet off the ground like the battleship box but the gap is HUGE its got like a 6 foot gap up to it