night skiing, friday night

Metz the Jersey boy

Well, since CB put off night skiing until Saturday, I'm going to ski there during the day and then head right to Blue for night skiing. Anyone want to meet up for some turns? I should be able to make it there by 5:30 or 6. Let me know if anyone's down... maybe a chinese downhill at blue??? I know Doug would be up for it...

Well, since CB put off night skiing until Saturday, I'm going to ski there during the day and then head right to Blue for night skiing. Anyone want to meet up for some turns? I should be able to make it there by 5:30 or 6. Let me know if anyone's down... maybe a chinese downhill at blue??? I know Doug would be up for it...

Friday might be my first day off all season so far, we'll have to see if anything new opens tomorrow or not (looks as if challenge is)...but my legs are dying for a day off....

Friday might be my first day off all season so far, we'll have to see if anything new opens tomorrow or not (looks as if challenge is)...but my legs are dying for a day off....

Man, the one person I thought for sure would be up there... well, enjoy the day off... maybe if you were on a set of volkls you wouldn't be so tired... :rofl j/k man, anyways, if you do head up, I have almost the same ski getup as you, only with bolle goggles that have a red lens. Let me know if you're heading up. catch ya later man

Atomic the fact that your legs are dying is a good thing, that only means you should ski more. They're getting stronger! Don't quit man. Im an hour and a half away and I have 11 days. Keep going man.

3 minutes ago, my cell phone rings, it's my friend, he wants to ski tomorrow :lol: So day 15, here i come!