Christmas And New Years Holidays On The Slopes

ThinkSnow

Alright, so I know with the holidays that just passed a lot of us were out there on the slopes, did anybody do anything special? get out alot? meet any new message board people (or random people for that matter)? Did anybody make any donations, or see any donations made to the panty tree?

I'm just wondering how everybody's vacation on the slopes were.

Myself, I only got to CB this friday, which was very warm but not a bad day of skiing... I skied the day with AlmostAspen, which is always a fun time, busted my ass on a rail, and called a ranger a "cop at a speed trap". Other than that I spent time in New Hampshire over the new year and got some good skiing in.

So, while not many people are skiing right now and things are slow, share your stories!

i missed out on CB over break as always since i usually spend the break in massachuesits(sp?). however while i was there i went to Mt. Sunapee, NH. Not to bad, a real warm day and the trails were well covered and soft. had a blast, park wasnt great cause they had the half with the rails closed off for repairs all day. oh well.

i will too be at CB this friday, being the loser college freshmen going up to spend time on the trails with his g/f's ski club, haha. oh well im on the slopes so its all good

I got up to Jack Frost 3 times, Camelback once, and Little Hill (Big Boulder) the past Saturday, in the rain <_<

I lost my JF/BB season pass at Camelback, but luckily they found it.

And CB gave it back? THat could some how look like bad marketing :P . Anyway Ers you going to be at JF on like the 18th? I think I will be there. Maybe we could take a few runs and hope I don't lose my CB pass ;)