PASR Day!

ThinkSnow

Wait, since I just signed onto this thing earlier this month, what EXACTLY do people do during PASR day? I am just wondering, if you guys do tricks, I don't like doing tricks, i am more of a person that just goes down the mountain for the heck of it, you know, just to go down for fun without all the extra pressure of people watching you go doing tricks.

We just meet up say hello, trade some stories, talk about likes and dislikes. Talk about the mountains, meet staff and other members and their home mountain, trade ideas and oh! We ride lifts and take the trails that go down the mountain, some do them fast, some do them back wards and some fall alot and some spin around in circles.. It's all good!

I just picked up my first hot wax last night. Its a Swix all temp and it says it can be used to rub on too. I'm going to go over to the Salvation Army later and pick up a cheap iron. If all goes well I'll have a fresh coat of wax for tomorrow at Blue.

Go to walmart, yes it's scary, and get yourself a 7 dollar iron. It has holes, but who cares- 7 bucks. Not that i don't use it without tin foil. Get some heavy tin foil, and put it under the iron before you iron the wax in. :wiggle

Go to walmart, yes it's scary, and get yourself a 7 dollar iron. It has holes, but who cares- 7 bucks. Not that i don't use it without tin foil. Get some heavy tin foil, and put it under the iron before you iron the wax in. :wiggle

I have used my iron with holes in it for like 4 years now, and have yet to have a problem. You can even spray powder flouro out of the holes :naughty

Still on for Saturday... don't really know what Pops is talking about, but I guess he just means there'll be a bunch of people there tomorrow (23rd)

THATs what happens when you get old.... We will be there the 24th - December 24th Saturday, Christmas Eve... Hope to see every one there. Look for a banner hanging around at lunch time. Other wise check out the park and look for PASR stickers.