rail

romemadman

Do you guys have something under the pvc like a 2x4 beam? If you just had the pvc supporting itself from just a few points it would flex too much and, being brittle from the cold, snap. If there is something stiff supporting it then you would have to stomp on it realy hard to shatter it. Also if the pvc is over probaly 3" dia. you probaly wouldn't have a problem either way.

yeah its supported with plywood.. its pretty beastly and wont break unless somebody HUGE stomps on it. i think the diameter of each pvc is 5 or 6 inches on mine

• 3 weeks later...

Props on that battleship lib. That thing looks sick.

You guys gotta see the rail we're debuting soon in our backyard park. It's a twenty foot teeter totter rail! We installed it yesterday and are just waiting to blow enough snow so we can hit it. I took some pics of it today with my friend's camera so hopefully he'll send them to me so i can post them.

We were also working on our 20 foot dragon tail today. Had to cut and weld some feet for it, plasma cutters are the best, haha!