12/28 Morning Report

AtomicSkier

I was the THIRD chair up today, I was rather dissappointed. Did a total of 18 runs today w/ my friends. It was my first day on my amazing footbeds. It was soo much more comfortable with them in, no more left ankle digging into the site of my boot. Conditions were nice and firm, and stayed firm on Challenge especially, up till 11:15 when I left. Razors and the rest of the mountain was getting a bit granular, but Challenge was still very nice for ripping. I've been getting more confidence in the terrain park, as I made Justo8484 watch my mad steezy air off the first hit in Sidewinder (it was the most I've ever gotten on it), and to myself, I flew pretty dam far. I think Forumdestroyer was watching too :nana It goes to show how much friends slow you down. I did 16 runs by 10:15 yesterday, but today it was 18 by 11:15....It's gunna be a granular mess tonight for Doug :(

I was the THIRD chair up today, I was rather dissappointed. Did a total of 18 runs today w/ my friends. It was my first day on my amazing footbeds. It was soo much more comfortable with them in, no more left ankle digging into the site of my boot. Conditions were nice and firm, and stayed firm on Challenge especially, up till 11:15 when I left. Razors and the rest of the mountain was getting a bit granular, but Challenge was still very nice for ripping. I've been getting more confidence in the terrain park, as I made Justo8484 watch my mad steezy air off the first hit in Sidewinder (it was the most I've ever gotten on it), and to myself, I flew pretty dam far. I think Forumdestroyer was watching too :nana It goes to show how much friends slow you down. I did 16 runs by 10:15 yesterday, but today it was 18 by 11:15....It's gunna be a granular mess tonight for Doug :(

My bro and I were there this morning, pulled in the bottom parking lot at about 7:30 and were on the snow around 7:45 or so. The conditions were great first thing in the morning, it ALMOST made getting up at 4:30 AM worth it. Not sure how many runs we got it ... maybe about 12 before the line at the quad got crappie. We saw you several times, once we were one chair behind you, and other times we saw you ripping Challenge and Razors. :rock I really like how you ride your edges and eat up the mountain, I can't wait to get my new (ebay) skis tuned and get on them and give my snowboard a break.

2 weekends away from our 3 month rental in the Poconos .... as Doug and Flava Flav say ... "Yeah Boyyyyyyyyyy!!!" :wiggle

Kragan, thanks for the compliments, I just try to keep it mad steezy yo. :nana

As for the park rat stuff, I wouldn't mind getting a wide twintip, for a spring ski/rock ski. I do enjoy the park, as evidence from my steezy style. But I'll always be at home on the race course...I was going to do NASTAR tonight at BC, but I decided against it, as it will be uber-rutty from the warmness today.

Thinksnow and I are skiing tomorrow in the rain I believe :rock

Kragan, thanks for the compliments, I just try to keep it mad steezy yo. :nana

As for the park rat stuff, I wouldn't mind getting a wide twintip, for a spring ski/rock ski. I do enjoy the park, as evidence from my steezy style. But I'll always be at home on the race course...I was going to do NASTAR tonight at BC, but I decided against it, as it will be uber-rutty from the warmness today.

Thinksnow and I are skiing tomorrow in the rain I believe :rock

have tomorrow in the rain. im staying home and sleeping in. plus my beater needs a break

I was also up there super early in the morning. Conditions were great, loved the sidewinder park huge air all day..I had to leave at 1130 when the quad line got riduculous. All in all though good day, I loved razors, and challenge, just not the huge holiday crowd.

I was also up there super early in the morning. Conditions were great, loved the sidewinder park huge air all day..I had to leave at 1130 when the quad line got riduculous. All in all though good day, I loved razors, and challenge, just not the huge holiday crowd.

I left at 11:15, and that was about as long as I could wait, even though at that point, the far left quad lines were 4 groups deep.