TWood

skigurl

i don't need to do the whole membership thing right? i can just go one day to do GS?

whats the cost? and times

The membership thing doesn't matter, I'm not a member :) 8-9 registration rings a bell? I remember leaving at 6:30, and I was there pretty early, I even beat Ski999. It was only an hour up there, though I was doubling the limit at times....

I hope to see you guys up there :rock

You don't need to be a member to race - it just costs a few dollars more. Nonmembers also don't qualify for prizes for the finals, and maybe not medals either. If you plan to go more than once or twice, it's worth joining.

I got a medal last year! It's hanging up right next to my monitor, actually :lol:

You don't have to be a member to race, but it does save a few dollars each time and you qualify for points toward your age class standings. Non-members are eligable for medals at each race.

You can become a member on race day, but they ask that you download and print the membership form availabe at skiracer.com and have it filled out completely on that morning.

Right now, both races at Tanglwood at GS's.

I forget when registration is. 8am to 9am? That sounds right. It's always the same time at every race.