blues webcam on accuweather

tretiak

Whenever we drive out towards Harrisburg on 78, the moutains look like a great place to put a ski area because there really is no skiing from Harrisburg into the Lehigh Valley until you get to BC. Of course it wouldn't be as big as the Pocono's but it would help spread out the traffic.

How many snow guns would you have to sell to buy a ski area? I would love to own and operate a ski area but if I had that kind of squila I would be all about doing the heli-snowcat thing. 100 ski days in a season is sweet but what about 100 powder days.... :drool:lol:lol:drool:drool:drool:drool

We have talked about it before and it would not take that much...maybe 6 investors who could come up with 100K the rest could be financed and we could buy Montage.

100k and I'm in Jackson for 3 years.... :rock If you buy Montage I'll buy some pierogies though :banghead,

PoconoOceanCity, I rode the lift with a guy who works for Mac and Mancos pizza, a winter surfer, and somebody that works at Jillys. :wiggle:rock:wiggle:rock:rofl:woot

I'm not buying Montage. I would like to be an investor on something like that and be a part owner. i had Mac and mancos last night. :drool Good Stuff.

I'm not buying Montage. I would like to be an investor on something like that and be a part owner. i had Mac and mancos last night. :drool Good Stuff.

Mac's has a branch on the same street that our becah house is on! Mac's pizza freakin ROCKS. Period. enf of STORY! Best pizza EVER! Sundried tomatos...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rock

Uhh - we got 4 now... We need a lead on someone to do an evaluation/prospectus of the equipment and staff. I didn't get very far with the County. I don't think Montage is realistically available.