Season Passholder's Party

smither37

Under 21...Get stale cold pizza that is left over from the season. Soda (coke or sprite most times) and some times dippen dots or something. If you are lucky they will put in the ski saftey video for you to watch b/c the other movies they have SUCK. As for over 21...Free Beer/wine all that good stuff, good food, don't have ski instructors breathing down your back. GOOD FOOD. Yeah thats about it. If you are under 21 I would stop in on your way out try and get some Pizza then leave.

The passholder party for over-21 people is like going to a bar with old people that smoke and drink a lot, then eat from the same 20-foot hoagie and have mass-produced pastries for dessert. Ah, there's nothing better than when 60-year-old women get drunk and threaten to take their shirts off. Mmmmm.

For under-21's, I liked the year they had it in the Children's Learning Center. Cold pizza and warm soda. But lots of miss-matched Old Maid cards and broken toys to play with. It was like, "Here, you didn't pay for the pass, so screw you kids."

Sibhusky's kid, CW, and my kid couldn't even find it the first season they all skied together. So I gathered up a bunch of food and smuggled it out the Fireside to them. As I turn to go back in, guess who is standing there about to tell me the food was for passholders only? DaveK, of course. I had to explain to him that the girls couldn't find their party, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, you caught me DaveK.

I like this trend of banning smoking in bars and restaurants. People can still smoke at Mountain Creek and Jack Frost lodges and I just don't get it. The CB passholder's party has been in that smoke-filled downstairs bar and I can't take hanging out with the Skierforevers and JollyJakes of this world. Imagine standing at a bar with Skierforever telling you his life story, while Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville blasts from bad speakers, with Rangers pounding Sam Adam's and laughing about all the skiers and boarders they beat down that last week.

Skierforever probably smokes cigarettes with one of those long holders and uses a fake Russian accent while trying to pick up women:

sforever.jpg

I was actually thinking about going. I've held a season pass for about 6 seasons and I never went to one. Pretentious Pricks tend to turn my stomach. Do you guys think this is worth taking off of work from? (I'm over 21).

p.s.- any excuse if worth taking off of work for- as I hate my job. But I get 4 weeks paid vacation time to burn.

Ski Skimom won't be there.  We will be going to Utah :nana  :nana  :wiggle

Oh, yeah, Utah. I wonder how much snow the Gods would bring to CB if you could manage a pair of Picabo's panties for the tree?

Skidude, do you think she'd go for it?

Don't waste a vacation day for this, EMTP563.

Last year I spent 10% of the time smuggling food for skidude, and 90% of the time trying to ditch a lecherous old man :sprint It was worse than pathetic.

Besides, there will be no snow.