We were two...

Ski

As of last week they had 4. The first was 2 side by side tables of decent size (there may be a possible transition) the next one is a nice table, pretty big and well done. The last jump is an absolute monster. 2 different take offs, each has to be at least 20 feet above the ground.

As of last week they had 4. The first was 2 side by side tables of decent size (there may be a possible transition) the next one is a nice table, pretty big and well done. The last jump is an absolute monster. 2 different take offs, each has to be at least 20 feet above the ground.

O the transition can be done, i have seen 5 people do it, and am gonna add myself to that list soon, just have to wait till my shins get better.

How many booters are there?

Doug heres a full park report from montage.

An a frame rail, then into a flat bar rail or you could do the Dragon box.

NExt is two jumps,near each other, 15 ft or so, or a 20ft or so transfer.

Rainbow box, then a flat down up rail.

C box, then a jump ok size.

The Battleship rail or a flat bar.

Then either hit the 30 footer or the 20 footer.

Also I heard the 24' flat box is gonna be installed soon, as an up box. Then another 24' flat box will be used as just a flatbox.

Edited by montageskier

Also I heard the 24' flat box is gonna be installed soon, as an up box. Then another 24' flat box will be used as just a flatbox.

There is only one flat box that is going to be there this year i believe, it's in the lift building. It still has no side skirting on it. And from what i heard it is going to go where the whale tail is now and the whale tail is going to the flat at the bottom. That doesn't make much sense to me so i don't know about that one. One of the supervisors from lifts said that they will probably get the second box back for next year.

There is only one flat box that is going to be there this year i believe, it's in the lift building. It still has no side skirting on it. And from what i heard it is going to go where the whale tail is now and the whale tail is going to the flat at the bottom. That doesn't make much sense to me so i don't know about that one. One of the supervisors from lifts said that they will probably get the second box back for next year.

The one flat box is going were the c box is. And the c box is getting put to the bottom.

20ft above the ground? thats probably higher than your house. maybe its 20 feet long.... but if the lip is 20 feet off the ground, i want to see a picture because i honestly havent heard much going on with montage's park

like i said.... i havent heard anything about a jump that is "20 feet high". and this kid knows whats goin down in that park most likely.

20ft above the ground? thats probably higher than your house. maybe its 20 feet long.... but if the lip is 20 feet off the ground, i want to see a picture because i honestly havent heard much going on with montage's park

like i said.... i havent heard anything about a jump that is "20 feet high". and this kid knows whats goin down in that park most likely.

No its twenty feet in lenght and thirty feet in length. But, the lip up to it it a good 12ft to 15ft big. It throws so much pop, its really nice. Tommorow will be the first day i can get you a pic. I will put it up for you then so you can see.

No its twenty feet in lenght and thirty feet in length. But, the lip up to it it a good 12ft to 15ft big. It throws so much pop, its really nice. Tommorow will be the first day i can get you a pic. I will put it up for you then so you can see.

if the lip is 15 feet in the air and it has good pop... that landing must be pretty long and steep... 15 feet in the air just seems to be prett big to me and a little unnecessary if it actually is. but yeah show me a pic if you can get one cuz that would be sick.

if the lip is 15 feet in the air and it has good pop... that landing must be pretty long and steep... 15 feet in the air just seems to be prett big to me and a little unnecessary if it actually is. but yeah show me a pic if you can get one cuz that would be sick.

Will do. I would go with what i said as 12ft maybe 15. But i am leaning on 12 feet. But the jump throws so nice.

So far the biggest thing i have seen is a 1080.But real smooth 900's, cork 7's, and the most stylie 180s ever, so slow and smooth on the rotations.

1080 eh? sounds like it was hucked pretty hard if it was over a 30 foot jump and probably without a solid grab or two. but props to whoever got it around. some kid threw a 9 over a 10ft jump and Bear the other day and it made me want to vomit because it was so ugly.

1080 eh? sounds like it was hucked pretty hard if it was over a 30 foot jump and probably without a solid grab or two. but props to whoever got it around. some kid threw a 9 over a 10ft jump and Bear the other day and it made me want to vomit because it was so ugly.

Yes it was hucked like hell, and it wasnt over the 30, it was over the 20. But i just realized im not gonna be able to get you a picture tommorow, because the park is shut down, when they re open it then i will.