Something More Gay

Ski

oh yea bro dont get me wrong. i would love to go there as well. i just think there adds are bit odd. i wont go there though cause i am affraid i wont wanna go anywhere else in the area after i go there once. and i can't afford to drive to jersey everytime to ride. so i guess i am just trying to keep my standards low for now! lol

The parks are very good and when the superpipe was still open before the Chevy Grand Prix, it was as good a superpipe as I've ever ridden in (and I've ridden in two different pipes freshly cut by the top pipe builder in the world). They spent a lot of money getting that thing ready for prime time (but then let it go to shit fast after that).

Mountain Creek has a lot of potential to be a very good mountain, but it never will be because of all the friggin people. I'd rather be poked in the ass with a hot steel rod than go to Creek on a weekend. It can be a total mess.