Blue Mt. this Sunday

ColoradoHigh

Hey everyone, I am going to Blue mountain on Sunday! Is anyone else gonna be there from here? I would like to meet a few people. I will be on Lazy Mile and Upper and Lower Switchback most of the time. I have blue Atomic skis, a black helmet, black pants, and red jacket, and orange tinted goggles. :D:rock:rock:wiggle:wiggle:naughty:P:):yes

Hey everyone, I am going to Blue mountain on Sunday! Is anyone else gonna be there from here? I would like to meet a few people. I will be on Lazy Mile and Upper and Lower Switchback most of the time. I have blue Atomic skis, a black helmet, black pants, and red jacket, and orange tinted goggles. :D:rock:rock:wiggle:wiggle:naughty:P:):yes

odds are ill make an apperence at some point

id go up but i have to go back to school for some stupid team leadership conference for soccer. they just dont understand how important skiing is.

its gonna be mad crowded anyway being a holliday weekend.... the worst part is that i probably wont be able to ski tomorrow or monday either and three days off in a row is going to kill me.