Proof!

AtomicSkier

you don't quite get it skidude... lol if you're going 140 anywhere on the way up to blue or CB and a cop clocks you you're gonna get caught. don't you ever watch cops and shit? you under estimate how good they are really. go for it but trust me they'll get you. fastest I've ever driven is 125. friend regularly hits 140 on a stretch a road. but they will get you... and northeast extension goes from 65 to 55 in spots that's what I was talking bout.

and hell i don't got a valentine one. i got a cobra radar detector that a friend gave me but it does the job quite well for the most part and it goes off like crazy on the way up there. although im pretty sure they planted radar in spots to make your detector go off to try and annoy you to turning it off i guess. also they got VG2 radar detection up there. mine was going off like crazy for that...

sry guys but 80 is a joke, most cops on 80 are eating there doughnuts and have no intention of coming after you, my dad was going 90 in the 55 zone right past the cop....and nothing happened. if you keep going on 80 west it's no mans land and you can do what ever you want

my dad hit 145 yesterday on the high way here...it was 3 o'clock, when all the highway cops switch shifts, no cops what so ever, even if he did get pulled over, my dads a cop and he would get out of the ticket...one good thing about having a dad as a cop. he never drives slow. I have also come to the conclusion that all cops break almost EVERY law when they are off duty :angry:. Oh yea, it was also a loaner car

I got a ticket doin 94 in a 65 on 80 2 years ago, that wasn't good... I have hit 140 numerous times on a few different roads, but I would never say it's a good idea, and I know if there is a cop with a gun, I'm toast. That's why if I'm doing it, I may as well be racing someone, hell if I'm goin to jail I may as well win a race :)

• 5 months later...