Conditions for Tommorow at Blue.....

ColoradoHigh

Yes, I know it will be cold and wind chills in the single digits but I am afraid they won't be able to opperate the lifts espeacicially (spelling) the quad chair lift cause of the high winds. :no:no:angry: I am getting this cause Camelback has said they might not be able to opperate the upper mountain and lifts so I am not sure about Blue. Although blue isn't as tall, I am still concerned. What does everyone else think?

Yes, I know it will be cold and wind chills in the single digits but I am afraid they won't be able to opperate the lifts espeacicially (spelling) the quad chair lift cause of the high winds. :no:no:angry: I am getting this cause Camelback has said they might not be able to opperate the upper mountain and lifts so I am not sure about Blue. Although blue isn't as tall, I am still concerned. What does everyone else think?

Camelback is run by a bunch of P*ssys. Every other mtn will be running normal tommorow except Cb.

um... Blue is taller.by 200 vertical feet. but normally they just reduce the speed of the quad when it is windy.

Camelback is run by a bunch of P*ssys. Every other mtn will be running normal tommorow except Cb.

and what he said

So, I shouldn't go tommorow? Or am I safe from what you guys call the "Big Bad Wolf"? I want to cause they are gonna make snow alnight tonight into tommorow during the day so I am very phsyced! (spelling) :huh::rock:rofl:yes

We are only paying for one ticket this time! The reason, my mom won a free voucher for a lift ticket from her work, twilight or day! Yea :nana:nana:nana:rock ! We are getting the day ticket for whenever we get there. I am not waking my dad up at 5:00AM he will get pissed and say that we are not going. He doesn't like to get there THAT early. I am still leaving between 8:00 and 9:00 and getting there when ever we do, prolly at like 10:00 or 11:00 cause we are gonna take a slow time getting up there for the road condtions..

Edited by AtomicSkier556