Lower sidewinder

sexkitten

I haven't been to Blue since December didn't know at that time that Lower Sidewinder was redesigned. I have since used up my Christmas Bear Creek passes and will be back to Blue this week. I can't wait for to try the redesigned trail and was wondering what you all thought? Try to remember that I ski and that tricks are not my strong point. Thanks.

Lower sidewinder is the same but it is a boardercross like late last season. Upper sidewinder is widened in a few spots. The big difference is the big booters.

....and the gap-on rails, and the new wallride, and the new boxes and rails. Yeah lower sidewinder- not too great- it's pretty slow, and the berms are usually messed up and rutted out.

That sucks. I like burms and jumps built for distance not height. Too bad. BC has a trail that had some banked turns, burms and jumps, but it was like 10 ft. long and they have straigntened and flattened it out anyway. Oh well.

nothings been flattened out

just not enuff snow to make the burms

and thats trail is one of the longer ones jimbo :nana

nothings been flattened out

just not enuff snow to make the burms

and thats trail is one of the longer ones jimbo :nana

Well, all I know is the last Friday I went the burms were there and Sunday they weren't. Also, the trail is long, yes, but the section with the jump banks and burms is not, jimbo.

Well, all I know is the last Friday I went the burms were there and Sunday they weren't. Also, the trail is long, yes, but the section with the jump banks and burms is not, jimbo.

lower sidewinder is nothing special. its more like a place you go if you want to ski ontop of kids who suck and think its cool to use the burms as jumps.

p.s.- if that picture is you, its pretty damn hot.

lower sidewinder is nothing special. its more like a place you go if you want to ski ontop of kids who suck and think its cool to use the burms as jumps.

yea that it is. its fun knocking down the people who shouldnt be in there down and then they get pissed