Bets On "rangers"

skimom

Given that CB deleted my "Bode" topic, instantly, after making a ranger comment, I'm wondering if they have a system in place that flags any post with the word "ranger" in it. I think I'll set up an experiment to see.

Any takers for bets on this, before I set it up?

Edited by skimom

Given that CB deleted my "Bode" topic, instantly, after making a ranger comment, I'm wondering if they have a system in place that flags any post with the word "ranger" in it.  I think I'll set up an experiment to see. 

Any takers for bets on this, before I set it up?

you two are always testing the boudries of davek

like mother like daughter :P

What's this mean?

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database '(unknown)'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt., SQL state S1000 in SQLConnect in D:\sites\ridecamelback.com\forums\db\msaccess.php on line 55

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : Error

Did they cut off my computer, or are they having technical difficulties?

after consulting a manual i found the answer to your question, believe it or not the manual had a word for word translation:

This message board is old and outdated. You are better off finding elsewhere to discuss your topic because this board blows goat balls. I will work sometime but in a very slow fashion. So please find another message board to frequent for i suck.

after consulting a manual i found the answer to your question, believe it or not the manual had a word for word translation:

This message board is old and outdated. You are better off finding elsewhere to discuss your topic because this board blows goat balls. I will work sometime but in a very slow fashion. So please find another message board to frequent for i suck.

lol. Thanks, jib.

Blows goat balls, eh? Got a smilie for that one?

Edited by skimom