Not Quite Winter Gear

nick malozzi

26_1.JPG

Wooden frame with a Labatt Blue Light insignia inprinted on it. It measures approx. 24 by 30 inches. New In Box

$25.00 - Buyer pays shipping unless they want to pick it up.

6a_1.JPG

Bass Pub Pour Triangular illuminated Bar topper. It lights up a reddish tint around the edges of the triangle. New In Box

I have i think 4-5 of these so let me know if you want multiple or whatever.

$15.00 - Buyer pays shipping unless they want to pick it up.

27_1.JPG

When you reach for your pint of Bass, nothing looks better than this decorative pint glorifier that lights up and rotates. The pint of Bass is life size, and this baby retails for around $70. New In Box.

$25.00 - Buyer pays shipping unless they want to pick it up.

e8_1.JPG

Bass & Co. metal sign made to look vintage. Brand new in its box. It measures approximately 16 by 23". New In Box.

$10.00 - Buyer pays shipping unless they want to pick it up.

rebel_ti.jpg

Cannon EOS Rebel Ti 35mm Camera, 28-90mm AF/MF Lens (the one that comes with the camera set, Cannon 58mm UV Haze Filter for the lens, Lens Caps, Strap, Original Owners Manual and boxes. It has probably seen about 1000 shutter releases in its life time (estimate), and i babbied it. It was kept it a air/water tight pelican 1400 case all its life. No major dings or scartches. Works as good as the day i bought it. Feel free to ask about any of its features. Retailed new for $250.00ish when i got it without the filter.

$150.00 - Buyer pays shipping unless they want to pick it up.

SA160QMTG.jpg

-Ibanez SA160QM Hardly Used (no damage to neck or body).

-Key Features: Features a mahogany body with a quilted maple finish (looks black from far away, but when you look closer you can see the wood grain. just an all around sick paint job.), high-output Powersound pickups in an S-S-H configuration, tremolo bridge and tilt headstock.

-Personal Modifications: New Clear Black Volume Knobs, Plunger Mount Strap Pins (your strap will NEVER come loose from the guitar with these babies).

-Freebies: If purchased for asking price i will include a black guitar strap with lightning bolt design, guitar cable, and hard Ibanez case designed specificly for this quitar (case costs approx $90 seperately).

-The guitar retails for $550.00, and the freebies total to about 150. So this is a sweet deal

$400.00 - Buyer pays shipping unless they want to pick it up.

I also have a brand new unassembled full suspension Rolling Rock Mountain Bike still in it's original box. I am working on getting a pic of it assebled, and as soon as i have it i will post the pic.

I want to unload all of this stuff so i can put some money towards my new camera, and i figured i would offer it al to the wonderful people at PASR before i cut it all loose on blood thirsty e-bay. All prices are negotiable as long as it is within reason. So feel free to make an offer. If you buy ill toss in a handfull of assorted Labbat Blue/Rolling Rock t-shirts for helping me out.

If you have any questions just ask. I REALLY want to unload this stuff ASAP, and some of the items i have some interest for here at school, but i will sell it to whoever offers me the best price, and if nobody does then onto ebay it goes. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOLKS!

Edited by Jib-o-phonic

I'll take one of the tin Bass signs off your hands for $9.99. I really can't afford $10.00 because I'm trying to save money for my trip.

Seriously though I'll take one of the signs. I'm up at Blue friday nights, Saturday and Sunday most of the day. If you wanna throw in a "pint glorifier," I'll throw in a day pass to Blue for ya.

I'll take one of the tin Bass signs off your hands for $9.99. I really can't afford $10.00 because I'm trying to save money for my trip.

Seriously though I'll take one of the signs. I'm up at Blue friday nights, Saturday and Sunday most of the day. If you wanna throw in a "pint glorifier," I'll throw in a day pass to Blue for ya.

I have a season pass to blue, so i appreciate the offer but i need the cash. haha

Don't forget that one of those tin signs is spoken for. I can get you money sometime this weekend or friday night Jib.

didn't know you had multiples of them. just 1 of each. but as I'm thinking.... I'm doubting i really want a labatt blue LIGHT sign in my house. the bass ale is nice though. Labbat blue light is too freshmany.... haha. so i'll take just hte bass and co tin sign

Ok guys. Sounds great. Let me know how you wanna pay for them. I have paypal so if you want to go that route i'm cool with that. Or a personal check is fine. Just PM/AIM me and let me know. Those signs aren't that heavy. I shipped one last week for $4.50 priority mail with delivery confirmation. That is how i plan to send you guys those. So unless you want to pick them up don't forget to plan for a $5.00 shipping charge on top of the sign's price. I'll put the 50 extra cents towards the box to ship them in and just suck up the rest of the box cost. Thanks guys!