1/24

AtomicSkier

Perfect temp, perfect icy snow for ripping and going fast. It was a little more crowded tonight (it was empty last night)...they actually had the crowd guy out past 5:15pm. I did 15 laps, a few razors edges before they closed it, a few main streets, one switchback, a few parks, and the rest on Challenge. Saw a guy I've skied with before, Ted, who can really ski, said he ran low 24's at the last NASTAR at Blue, real nice guy, and I think he'll be out on Thursday. I think I saw toast in the line, he was behind me w/ his tall ass friend. I really wish I would've had the GS:11s out, but they're tuned absoloutly PERFECTLY, so I'm saving them for Thursday...might be on the slalom stix tomorrow...who knows....

I was ONE run short of surpassing my vertical total from last year :)

yeah that was me. conditions were really good today until all of the highschoolers got up there... around then it started to get kinda icy. park was good though. and i actually saw ski patrol yelling at a kid for skiing across a landing, but thats because some kid came flying off of the 35 footer and landed on him. its about time they say something though... its a start to making the park a little bit better.

We had a nice chill day at blue tonight. I was up there with my girlfriend and some buddies, we just took it easy. My one friend has the flu or some shit but he decided to come ride anyway. All in all good night.