Mid-Atlantic Snowboard Series competitions this weekend

BadMrFrosty

I was up there today and it was awesome. It was a liitle crowded for a friday but the new stuff they have set up looks great and they were cutting the pipe. I think you will definitley like how its setup for the contest. Lots of real good riders and skiers up there today killing it on the new stuff. A few people from the blue freeriders team as well. Good luck to whoever is competing, I'd be up there to watch but I have to work. The snow was slow today and probably will be tomorrow as well so keep em waxed.

agreed, the course was sick, but the second hit got very sticky second run. anyone who saw me somehow pull out of the most haggard cork 3 in the history of skiing can attest to that. i dunno what happened, but me right ski kept moving, and the left one just stuck at the lip. good comp though, lots of fun.

seven skier entries total, so he wasnt entirely wrong. did he also tell you he put on some hat with fake hair that made my mom think he was a girl?

Yeah, he can be quite a character.... I got pictures of him wearing his moms bathing suit..... :devil:

Did anyone get any film of his runs?