Who's blowing new snow?

Timeless

Camelback don't seem to be interested in restoring their much depleted base, they've only blown snow on 4 or 5 runs this week and then only a small amount, are the temp's / humidty not good for it or are they just trying to get by with what they have?

Is anyone/anywhere else blowing much?

lightening, boomer, and the park were amazing last friday when the snow was so buttery soft. good to see you tonight, haha. there were a bunch of other people saying my name, but i only recognize you and nick right now.

Ya conditions were great. did you go up the iron horse lift and look at the park? cuz if not the big table looks to be a 40 somethign table now and the park is in great shape right now. And lightning and boomer were amazing tonight.

Ya conditions were great. did you go up the iron horse lift and look at the park? cuz if not the big table looks to be a 40 somethign table now and the park is in great shape right now. And lightning and boomer were amazing tonight.

lightening was great and by far the best trail of the night. it was good clean jumping around the extra forgiving moguls.

it looks like they supersized the last table, and all the rails look to be set up on nice little mini tables, even the raindow lip. tilting it up and sinking it down will make it much more friendly. i only took one ride up ironhorse because...

Edited by skitzo