1/26

AtomicSkier

Whew! I can honestly say it was one of the best nights condition wise. The snow was SOOO grippy, the GS:11s were out, and there was a chill in the air :) . I took a few runs, then met up with Ski999, we did two then headed over to NASTAR. Metz the garden state arrived shortly there after.

What a night for NASTAR, besides the wind, it was unbelivable. A really technical bottom section (for NASTAR) was really fun, and definatly seperated the time. My fastest run of the night was my first run, where I took such a tight line, I knew either myself, or the gate was going to get destroyed, so I just closed my eyes for impact, but it payed off. Unfortunatly, I was .03 behind the winner. I did 14 runs again, my first four, and my last two without my jacket, otherwise, I had it on, it was too cold.

My fastest was 22.87

Ski999's fastest was 24.53

Metz's fastest was 27.70

Mtbike-mike's fastesst was 30.50

And Glenn, a really nice guy we've raced with the past few weeks fastest was 27.69

http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=r...45564&year=2006

Great job everyone, conditions were amazing! Me, Mike, Metz, and Glenn took 4 or so runs after NASTAR on Razors Edge, which was absoloutly amazing.

I'll be at Camelback tomorrow :nana

Edited by AtomicSkier

Whew! I can honestly say it was one of the best nights condition wise. The snow was SOOO grippy, the GS:11s were out, and there was a chill in the air :) . I took a few runs, then met up with Ski999, we did two then headed over to NASTAR. Metz the garden state arrived shortly there after.

What a night for NASTAR, besides the wind, it was unbelivable. A really technical bottom section (for NASTAR) was really fun, and definatly seperated the time. My fastest run of the night was my first run, where I took such a tight line, I knew either myself, or the gate was going to get destroyed, so I just closed my eyes for impact, but it payed off. Unfortunatly, I was .03 behind the winner. I did 14 runs again, my first four, and my last two without my jacket, otherwise, I had it on, it was too cold.

My fastest was 22.87

Ski999's fastest was 24.53

Metz's fastest was 27.70

Mtbike-mike's fastesst was 30.50

And Glenn, a really nice guy we've raced with the past few weeks fastest was 27.69

http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=r...45564&year=2006

Great job everyone, conditions were amazing! Me, Mike, Metz, and Glenn took 4 or so runs after NASTAR on Razors Edge, which was absoloutly amazing.

I'll be at Camelback tomorrow :nana

What time are you going to CB?