SL Skis Needed

Metz the Jersey boy

At an ASRA race while everyone is in the bar?

I see less drinking at ASRA races than I see in parents at the bar of USSA races. And, the ASRA folks wait until AFTER the race if they have a drink. Many prefer to ski and don't drink at all. Pops, what qualifies you to comment on how much ASRA racers drink, anyway?

Edited by skimom

Jeff, the ski search is over, I've found SL skis... but I don't think I'd put myself on 157's.... just a bit too short for me... I was on Racerchick's dynas the other night... and they felt like toothpicks. Now I just need to find some shinguards and some handguards. any idea where I might come across this stuff?

Jeff, the ski search is over, I've found SL skis... but I don't think I'd put myself on 157's.... just a bit too short for me... I was on Racerchick's dynas the other night... and they felt like toothpicks. Now I just need to find some shinguards and some handguards. any idea where I might come across this stuff?

You don't need schinguards. Ski999 only wears them because everyone else does, but handguards are a must...

www.reliableracing.com

Let me see if I have this right. The Ski Clubs are mostly for adults. Some of the reasons involve the presence of alcohol after some events. Since Ski Clubs sometimes attend ASRA, ASRA must be just another excuse to drink? Is that it?

ASRA is great competition - like NASTAR, you can race against your handicap, your age/gender group, racers a similar speed, or everyone on the mountain. But, the courses are more challenging than NASTAR, and it's just plain fun since you are grouped with your peers. It's probably less expensive than NASTAR too, since the combined lift ticket and race fee costs minimally more than a regularly priced day ticket.

Pops, do you ever change your views on anything? You are missing out...

Edited by skimom

Pops, do you ever change your views on anything? You are missing out...

Jeeeeeeez for the fourth time today.. I have never said anything negative about any racing program, other than the Wilmington Ski Club that I can remember. I question why and people don't like that, I label and people don't like that. I just call em like I see em.

I would be racing in these various programs however, there is not enough time in the day after I cart around my kids. They come first. Last weekend was 4 different ski areas between the 2 boys and thier mother was in Cancun!

We have season passes to CB that I doubt I will be using again this season.........................

The 60% or so of the various ski club racers that I have met that go to ASRA and ISSA -- Remember the cup race thingy last year?

Bullsh*t. You are becoming famous for making up anything that suits yourself. You have no f*cking clue who skis ASRA. You have never been to an ASRA, you don't know people's names, you just trash talk to make yourself feel better.

I would be racing in these various programs however

No you wouldn't. You don't have the guts. You just make excuses not to do things.

Bullsh*t. You are becoming famous for making up anything that suits yourself. You have no f*cking clue who skis ASRA. You have never been to an ASRA, you don't know people's names, you just trash talk to make yourself feel better.

No you wouldn't. You don't have the guts. You just make excuses not to do things.

Want some cheese with that whine?