X-Games

MetalMulisha

I like watching snowboard videos way better than comps. The stuff the guys do in comps. is in insane (backside 10, what!) and i give them props for being so consistent, but I like watching videos better.

I like watching videos, but you don't know how many tries it took to stop that trick. I like watching contests from time to time because it rewards consistancy and the ability to link multiple tricks.

I like watching snowboard videos way better than comps. The stuff the guys do in comps. is in insane (backside 10, what!) and i give them props for being so consistent, but I like watching videos better.

Yeah

I like watching videos, but you don't know how many tries it took to stop that trick. I like watching contests from time to time because it rewards consistancy and the ability to link multiple tricks.

...yeah

:wiggle

Luke Wynan is also one of my favorites in superpipe- he lands everything soo smoothly. Only bad thing is- he doesn't shut up at the end of his runs. :lol

Luke is actually from around here. I used to climb with him at Reading Rocks Climbing Gym, before he moved out to mammoth. His parents still live around reading. If he comes back to visit sometime I'm gonna try to get him to come up to Blue with me. See what he can do up there. :rock

Yeah he is a pretty hardcore born agian christian.

tanner won, simon shoudlve got it though, and wouldve if he didnt drag the last hit. i feel bad for him, he looked like he was gonna cry.

I think it should have went dumont, hall, favre. But this comp was much better then the big air they had. Also watching and hearing both of last years crashes with dumont and tanner, i think tanners was worse.He landed and is sliding saying my ankles are fucking broken, you could just hear the pain in his voice.

tanner won, simon shoudlve got it though, and wouldve if he didnt drag the last hit. i feel bad for him, he looked like he was gonna cry.

dude simon had to of been in sooo much pain and that first hit was just HUGE! haha it was just insane haha and all that while he was hurt... could barely walk really before his last run

Luke is actually from around here. I used to climb with him at Reading Rocks Climbing Gym, before he moved out to mammoth. His parents still live around reading. If he comes back to visit sometime I'm gonna try to get him to come up to Blue with me. See what he can do up there. :rock

Yeah he is a pretty hardcore born agian christian.

Seriously? That's awesome. If he comes up, let us know. :rock I could tell he was into god and stuff, practically every other wod out of his mouth was jesus- but i guess that's just how he rolls. Simon Dumont is freaking nuts. You could tell he was in pain, limping to the starting gate. He pops his skis on, and goes like he doesn't feel a thing. Then he hurts again :woot . The footage of tanner hall at chad's gap was nuts. That had to hurt like a bitch. :unsure:

i think tanners was worse.He landed and is sliding saying my ankles are fucking broken, you could just hear the pain in his voice.

I really liked that peice on tanners injury. He was so thin in the hospital and it really was scary when hes sliding down the landing screaming that his ankles are broken.

I really liked that peice on tanners injury. He was so thin in the hospital and it really was scary when hes sliding down the landing screaming that his ankles are broken.

could you imagine.. if you were there watching.. him just sliding down screaming in pain that his ankles are both broken.. that was a nasty fall..

and for simon holy shit what was he thinking like he overshot the whole landing.. that was insane.. honestly that much speed was just completely un called for.. the guys got some balls haha

Edited by brtndominant

i was REALLY pulling for simon...tanners crash may have been hard, but i think overshooting the landing from that high/far was worse...

tanners injuries werent bothering him, too...simon was in sooo much pain between runs..you could tell..it made me cringe just watching him.. he looked like he was gonna cry..i felt soo bad. simon definitely should've gotten 1st. i was really sad to hear he got 3rd..

my dad was flying out to denver or somewhere out west and he sat next to dave chrichton on the way over. they were talking about comps and what everyone was like, and chrichton said tanner was the biggest jerk ever. i never liked him (tanner) in the first place..sure, he can jib and whatnot but i really dont like him...plus simon' from bethel, (sunday river) and thats basically where i learned how to ski....well, sunday river and this place called attitash bear peak in NH. but anyways, simon DEFINITELY should have gotten 1st..then favre then hall.

my dad was flying out to denver or somewhere out west and he sat next to dave chrichton on the way over. they were talking about comps and what everyone was like, and chrichton said tanner was the biggest jerk ever. i never liked him (tanner) in the first place..sure, he can jib and whatnot but i really dont like him...plus simon' from bethel, (sunday river) and thats basically where i learned how to ski....well, sunday river and this place called attitash bear peak in NH. but anyways, simon DEFINITELY should have gotten 1st..then favre then hall.

u dont like him cuz hes on tv and ur not? haha. i love how people can make accusations on individuals they hav no clue what their personality is...

o yeh..and i used to live in texas..and bush was governor...so i guess hes a really good president! ..haha

i was REALLY pulling for simon...tanners crash may have been hard, but i think overshooting the landing from that high/far was worse...

tanners injuries werent bothering him, too...simon was in sooo much pain between runs..you could tell..it made me cringe just watching him.. he looked like he was gonna cry..i felt soo bad. simon definitely should've gotten 1st. i was really sad to hear he got 3rd..

u dont like him cuz hes on tv and ur not? haha. i love how people can make accusations on individuals they hav no clue what their personality is...

o yeh..and i used to live in texas..and bush was governor...so i guess hes a really good president! ..haha

Yeah, to ski with pain- that takes balls. If you saw him walking around, he was limping, and going real slow- you can tell he was in some serious pain. Tanner seemed like a dick. As soon as simon's bronze was called out, he started yelling and screaming like an asshole.

nooo!! thats not what i meant at all!! where did you get that from?! i certainly wouldnt want to hang out with him...i dunno about you...but its not because hes on tv!! its because he seems like a jerk! obviously i cant know that for sure because ive never met him, but thats just my opinion. you dont have to agree with me!

Edited by megan.

To whoever said Tanner shouldnt have been jumping up and down when Simon got third is a moron. He just won the gold medal, let him be happy. Also he does act like a dick, but lastnight , he wasnt high ( or it didnt look it), And was respectful by dedicating his final run to CR. I dont no how being happy to win, and dedicating a run to his best bro who is hurt, is being a dick and shouldnt have won.

barto, whats up with calling her out on her own opinion? if you've ever read any of tanners interviews or listened to him speak when he's on tv, he sounds like a complete moron. he's a great skier, and i give him credit for that, and for dedicating his run to cr, but when he speaks, he sounds like he shouldnt have made it past 5th grade. did you notice the x games slopestyle last year? after his run, he starting jumping around, claiming his impending victory, and then gangier proceeded to stomp the crap out of every single trick and take first. not only did tanner look like he was about to cry, but he liked like a complete idiot. those might just be a few of the reasons people dont like him. and i seriously hope you are not implying that bush actually is a good president, but thats a whole different argument completely.