First Day Of Spring? (pic)

emtp563

Story:

So my best bud and I are at Zadar's in New Hope (before I met my wife) and we've scored twins. No, really. True story. Swear. They were secretaries or some shit for Bloomsburg News, shared an apartment down near ThinkSnow, blah, blah, blah...

So it's almost 2am and they're coming back to my place and we've already watched them share the same ice cube (If you know, you know; if not, don't ask)...when my buddy James asks his half, "What's wrong?"

AHHHHHH!!! Dumbass! Just don't ask a hot chick that is already planning to come home with you what's wrong! Ever! Just don't.

"My cat died, yesterday," says the beautiful girl who has been recovering from her loss by drinking a lot and finding meaningless s*x with virtual strangers a good idea.

"Oh, it was just a cat?" Asks my dumbass friend. "So it's not like your dog died, right?"

And the door slammed on our night right there.

Lesson learned?

Yeah, but too late. I'd even charged my video camera battery to share with everyone...

hah i remember you tellin us about that girl when we were at blue cause she lived right down the street from thinksnow  :lol:

Naw, that was another girl. F*ing dog used to sleep in bed and whine and fart really nasty. Dog had big bug eyes and used to shake all the time. If you yelled at it, it pissed a little. Just like Skidude!

~heheheheh~

Not here to defend himself. :D