Sneak Peek at Burtons 07 line..

stevePSSC

i cant really decide if im into that dominant...its mesmirizing...but i really like the look of the co2 and brew bindings and the ion boot

howd u find that?

edit:

they did a good job with the way ther promoting the dominant tho...."just lookin at it will make u sick"...i like that

Edited by forumyoungblood

i cant really decide if im into that dominant...its mesmirizing...but i really like the look of the co2 and brew bindings and the ion boot

howd u find that?

edit:

they did a good job with the way ther promoting the dominant tho...."just lookin at it will make u sick"...i like that

i was on snowboardaddicts.com its a forum and someone posted that there

Edited by brtndominant

I saw Burton's entire lineup for next year at SIA and the verdict? More of the same :/ It's nice to see that the Dominant got a decent graphic after this year's atrocity. I was more excited about Forum's new boards (being bought up by Burton apparently means no more god-awful graphics from Forum) than Burton's, to be honest.

Anybody want to know anything else?

P.S. Section's outerwear for next season = red hot fire

Edited by DHarrisburg

the dominant will be much more vibrant in reality.

watch for the custom x, the king, the co2, and softgoods to be the hottest 07 items. speedzone is spreading as low as the moto, a steal.

Im getting the 07 CX, such a sick board.

the Twin and GTwin will be interesting, the CO2 maybe, otherwise a lot of the same. The Ride stuff for next year (specifically bindings) look good, a lot tamer on the graphics too. Some of the burton clothing is hideous, that white jacket with colors just spashed on it sucks. I've been through the whole catalog but haven't seen anything in person becuase I missed the Stratton shop day. I'm mostly stoked becuase my shop is picking up 32,Battaleon and Capita more than anything else. K2's stuff has been consistantly sick for the last few years. I'm so torn between a WWW a Darkstar and a Willie as my next park board, even over a Rome or an Arbor board. Not to mention I'd love a day on the Recon riser. I hear they're making the cinches lighter for next year which is a good start, but the Ride Alpha bindings are so sick I'm going to have to pick up a pair. Lighter than the Tomcats? A binding lighter htan the C60 but actually worth riding? It looks sweet.

yea i heard burton hired the ninja turtles for security since they haven't been making tv shows too much lately.

i just hope we never see them working a parking garage with a night stick.

theyve been on the payroll for a couple of seasons now.

when the white suburbans roll up, its a wrap on your ass.