2/8 was mad steezy

AtomicSkier

Where was Doug tonight?

I got there earlier then usual, opened up the day with three AMAZING runs down Razors, I've never seen that trail in better condition, sooo grippy! Then the race team closed it off, but I met up with some friends of mine that are on the team, so we skied around for a little bit, and then I left at 5:50, and had 14 runs. Crowds were definatly present tonight, but we were using the race/instructor line, so it was moving fast :)

Hopefully they'll blow on Raceway tonight, so it'll be grippy for tomorrow :)

Oh yea, while I was there, I was going to the top of challenge, when about 6 tools ahead of me deciding they were on the race team, and went screaming down Razors Edge, hitting gates with their poles, with the race coaches screaming at them, so I flew down Challenge and got ahead of them, and they got in line in the quad, I waited off to the side where the ski patrol get in line, and when I saw one, I went up and talked to the guy, and he skied over and took care of them :) That's when I met up w/ a girl from the team that I know, since she was chasing after the idiots. Idiots. If I can't ski Razors, they shouldnt be able to either.

I was at the bar,

I got there earlier than usual and opened up the night with three amazing glasses og Yuengling lager. for the reduced Happy hour price of $1.25 each. I've never seen the bar in better condition, no puke and above the urinal was the USA today sports section with an article about my favorite skier with a drinking priblem Bode Miller. The floor in the bathroom was so grippy I couldn't have slipped on the puddles of urine if I tried. Then I met up with members of the beer drinking team and heard about how they are pissed at the vodka cranberry juice pussies who spend all their time drinking mixed drinks. In my head pod "Poisen" by Bel Biv Devoe was playing along with some Billy Joel since I was in Allentown, then a little bit of Grave Diggas with everbodies favorite "Suicide". I killed two birds with one stone by handing my business card to all the smokers. Wow that's where I was, shout out to Pocono Ocean city because he wanted a report..what what.

Best report yet!!!