ASRA at Blue this weekend

AtomicSkier

Oh well... I'll race wherever I need to. Its going to be a fun day. Hope I see some of you out there!

I won't be up for nastar tomorrow, though. Financials are not allowing it.

But yet you could buy the new poles, the hand guards, the suit, etc...Or is that the reason, because you bought all that stuff? :)

LOL, yeah, I might have gone a bit overboard with my outgoing cashflow. I'll be up at CB working on a few things instead of racing nastar. I'll be in good shape for saturday and sunday though.

POC- no, no one's seen me in a suit yet, but I've got to look better than a few of the beer guts I see out there... :rofl

Come on doug.... step up to the next level.

You can't hide in nastar forever...

And jeff, I got stuck in mine the time I tried it on too... lol... its a biznatch getting it off the shoulders...

I could have told you that the ASRA race was on Raceway - all the ASRA races this season are there.

Metzy, where were you last night? You would have fit right in at BC - They got the winner of the Roundtop pacestetter trials to paceset and everyone was stripped down trying to catch him (except the 'dude who refused to budge from his traditional untuned SL skis and warm-ups). The snow was awesome - I don't know how BC managed to turn the entire mountain into powder, but they did. It was easily the most fun I've had at NASTAR all year... Anyway, when you and Jeff finally show up in your suits, the taskforce on physical physiques will assess the situation in detail.

And I must say, I look alot better in it then i thought...

You are a riot. :rofl

What, so it won't be a dual...

It will be dual, with SL style gates.

No idea where Jeff got that notion. ASRA has held races on Razors, but the run they choose depends on a variety of factors. As far as I know, Razor's was not in the differential for this year. Why not come to MC instead? You can do GS and SL, and their courses have a nice pitch. Their SL course was long last year. Who knows, maybe JohnnyP will be there.