Can you take all 10"?

4 more wars

The drive home was real smooth until I hit the neighborhood streets...A foot of fresh on one of the local hills. I'm at my parents house and I just got plowed in... :rock My gimp Dad who has a bad hip is offering to help shovel me out if needed or I could shovel with just my right arm. I'm glad I live in an apartment and don't ever have to shovel...it's insane how much snow some of the Philly suburbs and Jersey received. The snow is way deeper south of route 22 than at Whitehall high school.

I couldn't see one I got into my neighborhood, the snow was flying up over my windshield cause it was so deep.

CB was great today. Cliffy was ungroomed and a lot of fun. I actually hit some stuff deep enough that stopped me dead and I fell right over into it. I have never enjoyed falling that much before :rock

I was there with my bro and a friend of his. We got there at 8:15 and left at 11:00. We ran into Glenn at the bottom of Stevenson's after our 3rd run and rode with him the rest of the day.

Rt. 80 was fine, the roads to get from the house to 80 were pretty crappy, but the trip only took us 15 - 20 minutes longer than usual. It was a kick arse day though, got lots of freshies the first hour or so :rock

I am playing "hookie" from work tomorrow, anyone going to be at CB in the morning?

I'm thinking I might be up there.. No school tomorrow for me (i odn't know why, roads are 'clear')...'clear'= as clear as they will get....Working on skidad to take me

I'm thinking I might be up there.. No school tomorrow for me (i odn't know why, roads are 'clear')...'clear'= as clear as they will get....Working on skidad to take me

And you're gunna kidnap me from school right? well I'll be ready whenever you just call my cell! haha