OLYMPIC DH RESULTS

AtomicSkier

I just read this stuff on MSNBC's website. It said Rahlves skipped his last training run because he felt so good and Bode was spotted in a bar around midnight.

Bode left the bar around midnight, then he left his trailer at 11am for a race that starts at 12noon...Didn't inspect the course...

I want to see another american win, it seems like every one is talking about Bode. People need to realize that we have other racers too.

Ted L. won the Combined (one run of Downhill, and 2 runs of Slalom)...Probably the event for the best rounded racer.

im really not trying to stir up drama, but i love bode...i think he's an amazing skiier, (granted he's a kid and makes stupid decisions, says stupid things, and embarasses himself)...let's give him a little credit....here's a great article...

http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn/wilbur/s...less/index.html

im really not trying to stir up drama, but i love bode...i think he's an amazing skiier, (granted he's a kid and makes stupid decisions, says stupid things, and embarasses himself)...let's give him a little credit....here's a great article...

http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn/wilbur/s...less/index.html

He is absolutely a great skier, and I don't see anyone disputing that... I think most people are just calling him an A-hole.