A Note to Metz's uhh Signifigant other....

skidude

Is this your Easton breezy?

Couple quick points to the boys on the board

1. Hey Doug, I'd advise, from a woman's point of view anyway, to not refer to women as "breezies". It might go over better for you if you tried a phrase that a. made sense, b. doesn't sound offensive, regardless of it making no sense, and c. well, made sense. I guess I only had an a and a b on that.

2. Skidude, think she might have a reason for telling you she wasn't on the board? Leave her be, she might come out eventually.

3. Metz, why aren't you more forthcoming with this, all of us eligible ladies would have liked to know that you were suddenly off the market. I think there are a few of us who are duly disappointed to hear about this.

lineski- I was more or less joking about easton... lol I'm more referring to the part by the wawa close to 78 where some guy tried to sell me crack. Didn't mean to offend.

duchess... didn't know ya cared. Didn't know you were eligible... and now I REALLY think you and doug got it going on... you guys argue like you're married... why don't you two just spite f--- and get it over with... :rofl

Sorry, I've been listening to to much Too Short lately and he is always talking about breezies or Briz-elles. I think RacerChick has a crush on Metz..

Apology accepted. And as for her crush on Metz, I can't speak in definites, but anything's possible eh? In all fairness, I'm just trying to get a rise out of him.

Doug, you write a book on Online dating and I'll write a book full of guys names who have pulled the good ol' "Let's just be friends" routeen on me. (coughcough Metz you know what I'm talkin about- the damn "friends" chat hahahaha)

I don't even want to hear it! You're the one that broke it off with me!!!

Mom- that is probably a fantastic idea. Where else could you find someone who wants to freeze with you for 8 hours starting at 8 a.m. or not go to the bar on a saturday night because rocking your skis on edge is much more fun than rocking out to a horrible 80's cover band...