How were the crowds this past weekend?

setagehtta

I was there Sunday morning by myself. Hitting the "singles" line made things a little easier, but by 10:30 things started getting bad. I stayed over on the Stevenson's lift which normally takes longer to crowd up, then I hit the Raceway lift, then bailed. I got about 16 or 17 runs in, mainly Cliffy, Pharoa, and Raceway. As I was leaving the line of cars coming in was pretty crazy. I am glad a left when I did. The only way to do CB is early morning, I wish they opened at 7:30 like Blue ... oh well.

Saturday was pure insanity from 11 until 7PM or so. Sunday it started around 10 and went until 8. Payback for the low crowds during NYE, Super Bowl, and MLK weekends I guess. The mountain really needed the business though.

The slopes were not that packed at all until 11 or so both days. Seems like people were getting up there late and crowding up the parking lot and lodges instead of the runs. Sunday at 12:30 the west lodge cafeteria had lines that went out past the cashiers on both sides. Haven't seen that all season. :banghead

The runs held up pretty well despite all the traffic. Sunday night it was pretty good night skiing. :rock

Anyone head out there yesterday?? How was the lot, lodge, and mountain? Wanted to get back out there myself but I was totally spent. Guess that's a good thing. :confused

i was there yesterday, the snow was really good, not that crowded, pretty low lift lines, lodge from what i ssaw wasnt that bad, the lot was pretty bad up at the main place, but i parked at the glen lodge, and it was empty there

Edited by skierboi