Bigest trick ever

mojoskier

biggest trick ever  

53 members have voted

1. 1. wat is the biggest big air trick u have ever done?

• switch 360
    • switch 540
    • switch 720
    • back flip
    • frount flip
    • switch back flip

voted for 3, but that's not the biggest thing i've tried. The biggest thing i've tried so far is a front 270 onto the down rail at blue. I got some vids...lemme see.

Second attempt

Third attempt

It was fun...

Edit: Sorry the vids are bad- i'm the idiot who told my friend to film right into the sun.

Edited by stevo

well.. im with jib on that i spent so much more time on rails this year than i did in the air..

i got frontsides down.. lipslide tailslide 270 out, switch 270 on, frontside tailslide 270 out just to name a few..

in the air i usually just throwdown i nice steezed out backside 180.. and i have 5's down but thats about it, next season ill be workin more on jumps..

dominant explained it to me...

if youre comin up to a rail with your left foot forward, and do a front side boardslide. then when youre comin off the rail, your right foot comes over the rail and you spin 270 out

Yeah, they're fun to do on flat too. it's kinda like a nollie 180 (or whatever you have to do-270 etc), but you spin in a nosepress and then pop. Hard to explain^^^his probably worked better