CB went hardcore!

skidude

According to the picture, it looks like only part of the trail is bumped. Is that true? I can understand on a steep bumped trail its good to have the "skiers' lane" but not on a green trail. If you really want to learn to ski the bumps on a beginner course then you can't have that out. Be forced to ski the bumps the whole way down.

I dunno... If they have the bumps on a green and people that should be skiing a green are in those bumps they might need the way out...

Don't let that picture fool you either, some of the bumps at the end of the mogul field are decent sized and caught me by surprise when i got lazy absorbing... :banghead

I dunno... If they have the bumps on a green and people that should be skiing a green are in those bumps they might need the way out...

Don't let that picture fool you either, some of the bumps at the end of the mogul field are decent sized and caught me by surprise when i got lazy absorbing... :banghead

damn son, that looks fun. I wanna hit that up on my board. :rock