Cb Message Board

sibhusky

yes, i cant stress enough that we want everyone to do as they please. the only thing we ask is that you do it within a expanded limit of good taste. haha. we want to encourage you to say as we please, but at the same point we don't want to isolate older or younger members with things. and if you want to post over on the other board. we will not condem you for it. however, we will give you a hard time if you tell us you hate it there and your never going to post there and then you do. just as we would expect the same rash of shit from you guys if we acted like total hypocrits, haha.

at any rate, have fun wherever you post. just remember that THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS BETTER! NANENANENANA! :nana

i've been doing some testing, and i have been hard pressed to find any problems. the fetures seem to be takeing the abuse and laughing at me in return. i gave greg a few idea that may make things easier and user frienly, but those were very minor. i must say, things are looking great. you are all going to be amazed.

i've been doing some testing, and i have been hard pressed to find any problems. the fetures seem to be takeing the abuse and laughing at me in return. i gave greg a few idea that may make things easier and user frienly, but those were very minor. i must say, things are looking great. you are all going to be amazed.

i'm sure we could VERY easily do some math w/ javascript to be able to have the proportions