3rd times a charm?

Philpug

You gotta get there. I was there Wednesday morning / afternoon and it was excellent. They are also still blowing snow to open the one or two trails that they didn't get to open yet. That's what I call loyalty toward customers. Most place would throw in the towel, this close to the end of the season.

This just in- Metz will be making his first ever Elk appearance on friday. Look for a red Spyder jacket with black pants, red boots, black volkls, red lens goggles, and a black helmet with 2 PASR stickers on the back. just tap me on the shoulder or pelt me with a snowball. I'll probably be checking out the race a lot. I gotta see our guys tear it up.

This just in- Metz will be making his first ever Elk appearance on friday. Look for a red Spyder jacket with black pants, red boots, black volkls, red lens goggles, and a black helmet with 2 PASR stickers on the back. just tap me on the shoulder or pelt me with a snowball. I'll probably be checking out the race a lot. I gotta see our guys tear it up.

Woo-hoo...4-8" today. Tomorrow should be awesome. The trees should be great.

Woo-hoo...4-8" today. Tomorrow should be awesome. The trees should be great.

Trees should be very fun. I think the powder skis will be making an appearance tomorrow. Somebody make sure they let me know where to find them or somebody find me... I'll be stuck skiing alone most of the day.

Also, due to the race on saturday at Twood I'm saving the tune on my superspeeds, so if you're looking for me I'll be on a white pair of twin tip volkl karmas.

Edited by Metz the Jersey boy

A bunch of Bears will be there. It is a demo day, ask the Goode rep where I am, he will know. I will be waring a red/grey jacket, grey pants. A giro fuse with a helmet cam.

We will be meeting at the demo tents between 10-10:15

Definitely a really good day at elk. Saw the whole race crew, met captain. Definitely a great snow day!

Phil- I looked around for you a lot of the day, finally saw you while I was in the bar and you were by the ski rack.

kate- I went lookin for ya in the park... no such luck though

hey, if anybody heads into "the stompin' grounds" say hello to the snowboarding chick with the green and pink hat!

Haha I took a run threw there with some other people...All of us on race skis, not doing much off the jumps (the one run we took threw there)...Didn't see you, but I didn't know what you would be wearing either...

Only problem is, Elk doesn't allow tree skiing. There are signs all over saying this.

I have never seen anyone get introuble for tree skiing at Elk tho ;)